Thread: Ocean floor tiles on android devices

Executive Chef

Ocean floor tiles on android devices

I have an android phone. Started playing RS on it again while in taxi heading to work & home for something to do during the ride. Went to buy the ocean floor tiles but they are not visible on my phone. On my iPad no problems. I don't really care as I was just passing the time but just thought if post and let Tzl know.

Executive Chef
    Oops TL not TzL

Senior Moderator
    Did you try the normal suggestions?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    I always do on my iPad but what are the suggestions for an android phone (Galaxy S3)? I turned it off and on didn't work but besides that I don't know what else there is.

Senior Moderator
    Delete and reinstall; clear cache (which happens when you delete and reinstall as well); use a task manager/****er to stop other apps from running
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Delete and reinstall; clear cache (which happens when you delete and reinstall as well); use a task manager/****er to stop other apps from running
    Will try the delete and reinstall. As for clearing cache I don't know how on my phone or how to use a task manager/****er to stop other apps from running. Where would I find that on my phone? Lol I know more about using IOS devices but androids I haven't a clue.

Thanks for your help :-)

Senior Moderator
    To clear the cache - go to Settings, Apps, select which app, Clear Cache. You can also move all TL games to the SD card (might say Internal Storage) in the same place.

There's several ways to **** apps. Most phones have a way built in, or you can download a free app to do it. And there's definitely different opinions on which way to do it. Personally, I still like Advanced Task ****er. Free download, then set it up as a Widget (not an app) on the screen. Before you use it, go in and check/uncheck which items you want it to stop or let run. Warning - I accidentally had it ****ing my alarm clock lol. Took me a few days to figure that one out
    Contact me by PM