Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Organize catalog by time!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I would love to be able to sort the outfits by time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I would rather they be organized by how new they are. It's annoying to have to go to the last page of content for the newest outfit, and then the outfit that came right before it is somewhere in the middle of page 3. In Bakery and Restaurant the newest recipes appear at the very beginning and after some time they're moved elsewhere.
    Exactly. I honestly have no idea what model of organization they currently use. Organization by time wouldn't hurt, but then would you have to slide through everything, or would there somehow be tabs; say 0-3 hrs, 4-7, etc etc. I wounder how that would look.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Exactly. I honestly have no idea what model of organization they currently use. Organization by time wouldn't hurt, but then would you have to slide through everything, or would there somehow be tabs; say 0-3 hrs, 4-7, etc etc. I wounder how that would look.
    Tabs would be good. FS has sorting by type of outfit but I never use that. I have been wanting to sort by time for a long while.also on the other games. I have to search for outfits that fit the time I will be away from computer.

Drives me crazy too trying to get the new holiday items done before they vanish and they are all over the place. Sometimes I don't realize that there are new items as they are stuck in the middle. How about a New label?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12