Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm Update July-16-13

Fashion Designer

Farm Update July-16-13

Who doesn’t need a vehicle on the farm to get your crops from the field to the barn. Get your Farm ready for all the crops with this week’s new addition of the RTV in Farm Story!
    Make your Farm summer ready with these new crops:

• Erica
    • Soursop

New Teaser!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
      Are you looking to upgrade from your wheel barrel to move your Crops?

Rev up with the RTV in Farm Story!
      Additional Information:
      New crops:
      Erica, 16 hours
      Soursop, 8 hours
      RTV, 18 gems
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-16-13 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Added TL Blog info
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    Make it coins and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    All those people who asked for things you actually find on a real farm must be thrilled with the updates we've had lately, so I'm very happy for them. Me on the other hand, waiting for the cute stuff to come back

It's a keeper, now surprise me and let it be for coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarshack29 View Post
    It's a keeper, now surprise me and let it be for coins.
    I'm up for a surprise as well.

Executive Chef
    well not for coins, but it doesn't cost that many gems. Looks like it's a decent size, too.

Executive Chef
    I can't buy the RTV. Not buying any more gems this month, reached my limit. Those boxes ate away my gems but I got some good prizes. As for the RTV, it looks nice.

And remember when Nightclub Story Died, well the last update it got had more drinks than usual. This farm update has TWO crops, when some updates have zero. Don't be surprised if this is the last update for farm. Hopefully not but let's just say if I bet you $100,000 I wouldn't be worried.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    And remember when Nightclub Story Died, well the last update it got had more drinks than usual. This farm update has TWO crops, when some updates have zero. Don't be surprised if this is the last update for farm. Hopefully not but let's just say if I bet you $100,000 I wouldn't be worried.
    Wish it was a bigger update, but of course I'm happy to have new crops! PLEASE don't die Farm Story!! You're too awesome!

Grand Emperor
    I can't buy the RTV. Not buying any more gems this month, reached my limit. Those boxes ate away my gems but I got some good prizes. As for the RTV, it looks nice.

I seriously hope you're wrong.

Fashion Designer

There seem to be lots of indications that this game is soon to be abandoned. It's sad. This is a very small update.:-(

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast