I have been playing HDS for a couple of months now and have now reached level 100. I have become frustrated and extremely bored with the game because there are no new challenges. I have attempted to address the issues with this game through the forum to no avail. I have made suggestions for new items several times and haven't really seen a lot of progress on behalf of the developers. Have they lost interest?
They seem to be deadset on reinventing the wheel by adding still more tubs and toilets, and bits and pieces of still more of the same with cabinets and such. When are we going to see some new colors and styles of room size rugs and other styles of furniture? We have seen a few rugs lately but they are so small. What was with all the translucent looking white stuff and then the couple of lime pieces, and next on to the 70s style pieces ??? It doesn't make any sense and really lacks class. We are just back to more boxy contemporary stuff with no style. Can you please add some things that have more style and colors??? Also new room size rugs??? How about some goals with the updates to earn them??? Please add some interest to the game so that I want to keep playing!