Page 94 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by Thebeautifi View Post
    I need help with the Lightning dragon! I've been through 6 dragons and I'm trying to avoid using my gold. Any suggestions
    use lotus with BM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Do you have Forestfire? I beat him with that. He also beat my epic Pegasus, Forest and a lvl 5 Dawntree :/
    My Forestfire 9 lost, Dawntree level 3 lost too, as far as Pegasus 8 and Ice Cream 9

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    yes landworm still available in the market to purchase or breed but forestfire can't breed anymore.
    Oh, good!! I still have 2 Epic Forestfires(both in healing queue right now)...I've lost track of which dragons have been removed from being bred :/

I need to work on getting another Landworm for future tournaments.

Can we please curb the negativity? What's with people griping that only players who spend gold on the tournament (or battle arena in general) can win or that the whole thing is rigged to grab your money?
    That's sour grapes talking. I didn't spend a single bit of gold in this entire tournament, which for me was not nearly as brutal as my Yin Yang experience.
    Some players had easier Yin Yang trials, especially if they were in Test #3, but I had to spend some gold on Test #2. 30 gold to beat Helios in round 29, plus at least another 20 to speed the gates between rounds. They had just changed the scoring grid and reduced the overall odds on July 3. I was on a holiday trip with spotty internet and the 4-day timeframe wasn't enough for me. Even so, that's a relatively small amount of gold spent to ensure that Yin Yang did not slip away.
    Phoenix tournament had its rough patches for me. (I fought some rounds up to 7 times.) But I didn't feel the need to speed gates or do Ultimate attacks with such a generous amount of time. Also, my army is bigger and more mature now than it was more than a month ago, and I purposely raised many dragons in preparation for what we had hoped would be the return of the Ethereal Tournament. Since they kept the same line-up of challengers, I already had a well thought out battle plan with a list of excellent to decent champions for each round. I think that had a lot to do with my success in this one.
    I think it's fair to say that most of us don't quite know how battling works on the other side of the curtain. And that's okay, because the randomness factor can favor even the most ill-equipped or clueless player sometimes.
    Enough with the downers, please. However people win, they have a right to celebrate it without gripers looking to invalidate their victory. If you're having a rough time, you'll find a lot of sympathy and help here on this thread, and it's easier to get it if you're at least positive or hopeful.

Fashion Designer
    So far Diamond has taken out

Angel
    Anubis
    Mercury

Hmmm... Who will be strong enough to beat the mighty Diamond??

Back to the drawing board.

Executive Chef
    epic Fuzzy lost battle against NightElf Lv 16,this is my 8th lost, dawntree,Pegasus,Emerald,Forest,Landworm,Witch,Atl antis & Fuzzy.Next try will be epic Forestfire,and take a short break from tournament.

try landworm for diamond ,,, i saw it in lmac10 post

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Is Landworm still breedable? Because I seriously need a backup for the future...I need doubles of many of the strongest dragons, up until now I've just been throwing them in the portal :/
    LOL. Super rares and extinct dragons are the backbone of a champion army. Since I'm missing so many dragon types, I have space on my island to let duplicates hang around, so you'll see habitats with 3 Cupids, 3 Roses, 3 Cosmics, 3 Saturns, 3 Independence, 3 Lotus and a bunch of other duplicates. Even 3 Leviathans, with a 4th on nest display because, hey, I do LOVE that arena!

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone defeated Night Elf with Pegasus?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    LOL. Super rares and extinct dragons are the backbone of a champion army. Since I'm missing so many dragon types, I have space on my island to let duplicates hang around, so you'll see habitats with 3 Cupids, 3 Roses, 3 Cosmics, 3 Saturns, 3 Independence, 3 Lotus and a bunch of other duplicates. Even 3 Leviathans, with a 4th on nest display because, hey, I do LOVE that arena!
    Lol, yes, lesson learned, I've thrown WAY too many super rares in the portal, I'm going to hold onto them from now on. At the time I saw no use for them as we didn't have tournaments yet...now, it's a different story!