Page 83 of 259 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I defeated dark angel with mercury MMM, if it helps someone.
    After it, I defeated diamond with mercury, 1st try with MM. Second M took a lot of damage. Seems to me that in round 26-29 if you have any diamond hybrid, you better use magic.

Final round ahead...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Tried Pearl? Light? Pegasus/Fuzzy?
    Thanks Sumercarefree,I tried dawntree,Pegasus,Emerald & Landworm all lost battle against NightElf Lv 16...do you think I go with epic light as my pearl only lv 6.,or try epic ice cream dragon?advice please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    After it, I defeated diamond with mercury, 1st try with MM. Second M took a lot of damage. Seems to me that in round 26-29 if you have any diamond hybrid, you better use magic.

Final round ahead...
    Lol I dreaded Helios and I beat it first go with lv 4 origami so anything is possible and trust me it is not too late for you I have we'll over half my dragons gone and I'm on the last round and things are not going in my favour but I will battle on to my last dragon lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Thanks Sumercarefree,I tried dawntree,Pegasus,Emerald & Landworm all lost battle against NightElf Lv 16...do you think I go with epic light as my pearl only lv 6.,or try epic ice cream dragon?advice please!
    Have you tried forest? It's a long shot but so are most of them at this stage

Rhino Keeper
    Since some people were having trouble with Fireworks (8), thought I'd saw I beat it with my Virtue (9), first go.

Rhino Keeper
    I beat Night Elf with one bash and one magic. Now since it has been removed, based on sands model it would carry an X rarity because it can't be bred same as lightning, storm, and other removed dragons. Also forest might seem like a shot in the dark but green is good against black! Also we have 4 days left so why not? Save your big brawlers for later! Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Light lost from helios while he got away with 3% hp! Omg!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-09-13 at 07:08 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Lost another battle against NightElf Lv16 with epic Landworm attack was BBM,no luck at all.
    Don't give up! On the previous page I wrote a list for you - that dragons have a highest chance of winning.
    Though it is not high.
    Try and I will trying too (just lost Ice Cream 9 against Night Elf)

Executive Chef
    My epic Dream just took out Goblin. MB M did little, Bash took him out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post
    Light lost from helios while he got away with 3% hp! Omg!!! Bull****!
    Dream lvl10 brought helios on its knees! 1rst M took 80% away, and another M finished it off!