Page 63 of 259 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Treasure, I lost to him with Air 10. I don't have a diamond. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Won 5 gold after my lightning defeated samurai (bash and then magic finished it off).
    5 gold is apparently the set prize for Rounds 15, 20, 25 and possibly 30. Pretty neat, eh? As visitors to my island can attest, I've won way too many Leviathan pearls. Gimme the gold! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    What's the general consensus as to the best non-diamond dragon to put up against Night Elf? I tried Atlantis and lost--I had beaten Night Elf in a regular (non-tournament) battle with Island so I thought I'd get a rarity edge with Atlantis but I guess Night Elf was just too high a level this time.

The guide says green white cosmic rainbow, but the best green/white is only a rare Pegasus, and I only have a rare Cosmic and Rainbow is only rare--are rares good enough at this level? I see a couple reported wins with Forestfire--will probably try that next. I can't lose too many dragons here b/c my worst nemesis, Crusader, is up next!
    I have beaten him before with epic forest and level 4 dawntree! Hes my next battle too lolxx. Green is very effective against black so pick your best one!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I am on Treasure, I lost to him with Air 10. I don't have a diamond. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!
    I beat him with epic Storm BBB hope you beat him!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by swannygirl View Post
    For the love of God, how do I beat Topaz??? (I don't have dark angel or bat like some people suggest)
    I used chocolate.

Farm Supplier
    Help !!! Big Bad LV 10 took out my Lotus, then Pegasus, and Eclipse
    Now what do I try.... yikes ��

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
    Help !!! Big Bad LV 10 took out my Lotus, then Pegasus, and Eclipse
    Now what do I try.... yikes 😁

just epic dawntree put down BIG Bad dragon with MB combo it works on me earlier today

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    Elf, Fairy, Easter, Topaz, Lightning, and Honeybee have defeated Treasure before. My Epic Elf took out Treasure with a single Bash. Good luck!!

Hellish Helios has fallen!
    Hooooooo!

This is a huge deal for me because Helios soaked the arena sand with the blood of my ultras in Yin Yang Test 2.
    This was the dragon that pried 30 gold out of my hands just so I could move on to Yin Yang with just two hours left. The only time I've EVER used an Ultimate attack.
    I've never been able to breed this dragon. I loathe this dragon. My blood pressure soars whenever I see Miss MegaLips in my arena.
    Well, she's gone; dispatched by GOLD. Not gold bars this time - Gold dragon. One slam. BAM!

Fashion Designer
    Ouch. Just lost Epic Tiny to Lightning now in addition to losing Yin Yang...I'm beefing my Mythic up to lvl 9 to try again in an hour...anyone who's used Mythic, is Bash or Magic better?