Page 3 of 259 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

DEAR TEAM LAVA: If you're not going to let us have the chance to win the Ethereal dragon that you've been teasing us with the past two weeks can you PLEASE, PLEASE make it breedable? It'd be the least you guys could do after teasing us all with it for so long it's very unfair that you change it to a different dragon when we haven't even had the chance to get it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-06-13 at 05:35 PM. Reason: prior post removed per request

Host(ess)
    This looks like same line-up as etheral tournament xcept last fight which is pheonix.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Any one seen pics of Epic or egg? We want to see if they based it on the Art thread Pheonix! Please post pics if you find them!
    check post 1 of this thread for the epic Phoenix picture
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so I may try and do this tournament without the use of Diamonds or Hybrids like last time so that those who don't have any may have a fighting chance.
    Round 1 - Forest level 1 - Firestorm lv 10 won BMM (magic was stronger)
    Round 2 - Water level 1 - Trickster lv 8 won B (one bash took all)

This earning rate of 4200 at epic level defies all logic I what a super rare is capable of earning, I'm dumbfounded

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuyashi View Post
    This earning rate of 4200 at epic level defies all logic I what a super rare is capable of earning, I'm dumbfounded
    Yeah I just saw it and I'm surprised. It is x3 as much gold as it's Scorpion, Clockwork and Honeybee peers too.

Executive Chef
    I'm scared to start this thing.
    I never got my gold back from the Ethereal tournament. I sent an email about getting either my gold back or putting me back on the same round I was on when it came back but no responce. Now there is a new tournament, if I start playing and it gets turned off again and I lose gold I will be... more than mad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I never got my gold back from the Ethereal tournament. I sent an email about getting either my gold back or putting me back on the same round I was on when it came back but no responce. Now there is a new tournament, if I start playing and it gets turned off again and I lose gold I will be... more than mad.
    This battle is longer then the rest..7 days. Don't use gold for a day or two. By then we will know if all the kinks are actually worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I tested it, and i repeated a battle of round 1...just once, after that everything was fine until i got the phoenix. Got 2 pearl too each battle, and got 5 gold twice ( still not yet confirmed if it was a fluke or they give it on purpose )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    I tested it, and i repeated a battle of round 1...just once, after that everything was fine until i got the phoenix. Got 2 pearl too each battle, and got 5 gold twice ( still not yet confirmed if it was a fluke or they give it on purpose )
    Do you still have the egg in the nest? Id like to see a pic?