Page 235 of 259 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    Thanks... Almost 5 hours to spare... Hope I could still put up to this challenge... No more gold... Few dragons on hand... Will keep up the fight... I can do this...
    Wow Panic station. But you did very well with so little dragons too !
    Do not give up as yet. Sadly I cant send you gold yet till later.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Wow Panic station. But you did very well with so little dragons too !
    Do not give up as yet. Sadly I cant send you gold yet till later.
    That's ok.. Just kidding about the gold.. I'm just trying to have fun under pressure... Thanks by the way for the advices... Learning a lot from them...

Rhino Keeper
    Will it be worth it to sell my stone dragon so I can remove my light dragon from the breeding? I'm just waiting for the stone quarry to finish in 12 hours... What do you think guys? A worthy sacrifice to finish dark angel? Or a foolish move?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    I finally got lucky with dark angel. took a stab in the dark and tried my level 6 love. BM took him almost down and finished him with a B.
    Good for you.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG I HAVE no gold and I'm doing Helios next!! Not sure if Diamond can KO it but if I try each one with 1 try I think I can win. But that probably isn't going to happen

Executive Chef
    Will it be worth it to sell my stone dragon so I can remove my light dragon from the breeding? I'm just waiting for the stone quarry to finish in 12 hours... What do you think guys? A worthy sacrifice to finish dark angel? Or a foolish move?
    Keep the Stone Dragon. If no more dragons just hatch a Fire Dragon after buying it.
    Anyway I do not think you can do anything to the Breeding except pay gold to expedite.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lanadelgaga View Post
    OMG I HAVE no gold and I'm doing Helios next!! Not sure if Diamond can KO it but if I try each one with 1 try I think I can win. But that probably isn't going to happen
    Diamond is a good choice I think.

Farm Supplier
    I used Cosmic lever5 beat DA a few hours ago! Try it!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Diamond is a good choice I think.
    Try Dawntree, only take 2 magic hits!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know? I've been wanting a stone and trying. And stone opens up so much more. But if it was an easy one for you... What did you use?
    Don't give up.