Page 233 of 259 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Yahooo !!! Finally I win the battle against Phoenix dragon after Lost many battle,defeat with epic Seabreeze attacks was bash / Magic / Bash,..I can't believe I won this tournament.,like others I won this whole tournament without using a single piece of Gold bar.,this last battle I suppose to use Ultimate attack b'coz hearing neighbors game reset.

I'm thankful to everyone those supported & helped me to won this tough tournament,.specially SAND,without I or may be we can't won this tournament .I'm grateful to kwhales, Sumercarefree,sunnybabi1986, 081702,teogiona,OlkaDragons,Sunkalito,cakeandpie,l unarbunny,Roxy1437 & NOURAMOH. I'm sorry if I didn't mention your name in the list b'coz I don't remember,forgive me.

Still few hours left,so don't give up keep using your best dragons until you won this Tournament.All the best & Good Luck.
    Well done. Good for you n your collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    I GOT IT! Had to use two Ultimate attacks at 30 gold each as I decided I wasn't messing around after loosing so many dragons to Helios. But I got it and it's on my nest now (not on this account, another one).
    Yup, i'm on phoenix now. And honestly i had NEVER EVER EVER spent so much gold in this game. I had about 725 and now i have 584, sooooo.... Yeah.
    Hummm. Maybe i spent a bit more buying the second nest. LOL.
    Hoping my lightning will finish it off... Fngers crossed. I am so sleepy. 2:15 AM here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Congrats to everyone who was able to complete the Tournament! It looks like some of your Tournaments wanted to be a Phoenix and were reborn at level 1. Sorry!

We're already looking into these reports of resetting to level 1 or resetting to a previous level. Thanks for everyone's patience!
    Hallellujah!! I at least just want the approximately 40 or 50 gold i spent speeding up BEFORE helios.
    I'd ask for all the gold i spent speeding up - because i probably WOULD NEVER HAVE SPED UP if the darned thing hadn't reset - but I know TL loves making up excuses not to refund, so...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Low Lvl Fuzzy saved me against this beast. Try again with a green or green white or white.
    2 fuzzy are already down... Thinking of using a land worm or an island dragon or sea serpent...

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got lucky with dark angel. took a stab in the dark and tried my level 6 love. BM took him almost down and finished him with a B.

Rhino Keeper
    I only have those dragons, island, fairy, sea serpent, wild dragon, forest, fruitful and poison dragon with green on them... Whites have only red, purple, yellow or blue combo on them... Awwww getting headache on this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    I finally got lucky with dark angel. took a stab in the dark and tried my level 6 love. BM took him almost down and finished him with a B.
    The only love dragon I have left is on Lvl 4. As well as a laser light

Executive Chef
    So yeah bought 5 dollars worth of gold and now have Phoenix on nest
    Did last 4 battles ultimate bash

Rhino Keeper
    Just over 5 hours to go here, Dark Angel is being stubborn, only 2 gold so no help there, I think the clock will see my phoenix disappear in a flame and I'll have nothing left but ash (coincidentally the name of my right heart dragon )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn28 View Post
    hmm, might try this one next, ahh nuts, love is exhausted, maybe my little L6 laserlight.