Page 228 of 259 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roxy1437 View Post
    Oh and a Gemstone level 3. Count down I just gotta beat this tournament. Can I get 30 new neighbors with 30 gold. Lol. Losing my hope of winning. Can a level 3 gemstone win this final battle?
    this is not going to work u are limited to receive 20 gold per day
    Now try to concentrate u are in final round u can do this, there is a time, try honeybee, eagle, scorpion, if they wont successed try dragons with blue element, if u have pink hybrid use it, lightning and bat are best options for phoenix

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    This "slight delay" is making people absolutely desperate!! i wish they would at the very least reply, tell us something!!
    I read that TL does not support ios7 yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Diamond lost now I must wait for one our
    Good luck hope Landworm works

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    this is not going to work u are limited to receive 20 gold per day
    Now try to concentrate u are in final round u can do this, there is a time, try honeybee, eagle, scorpion, if they wont successed try dragons with blue element, if u have pink hybrid use it, lightning and bat are best options for phoenix
    Thank you for boost of confidence. I don't care if all 56 of my dragons are exhausted. I'll keep trying.

Any advice for beating Dark Angel if you don't have any diamonds/hybrids of? So frustrating to be so close!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I read that TL does not support ios7 yet.
    Nope, apprently not.
    My faithful lightning (it only fainted once in all the times i used him) finally bashed crusader. But i've lost quite a bit of gold, probably should have just used an ultimate and it would have been faster, LOL.

Two hits and it was a goner. My poor little lux lost though, so now i am kind of freaked out about the next battles...

Rhino Keeper
    Ceaser finally takes down diamond!! 9 hours and 46 minutes till its over! Fingers crossed!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iscoffy View Post
    Any advice for beating Dark Angel if you don't have any diamonds/hybrids of? So frustrating to be so close!
    I used pegasus MMB, the first dragon I used. Good luck!!

Chocolate level 8 beat Phoenix with 1 magic hit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lala_gabbana View Post
    Ceaser finally takes down diamond!! 9 hours and 46 minutes till its over! Fingers crossed!!
    Good luck got my fingers and toes crossed for you and everyone else who is so close to finishing. Just waiting another 20 mins till my next battle against Helios.