Page 227 of 259 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Farm Supplier
    WOOHOO!!! I am one of those whose tournament reset to Crusader (after 2 days of battles to beat it the first time) so I didn't think I had a chance, especially when Helios took another day, but I just got my egg! Chocolate 9 took out the Phoenix MB++ Many thanks to all the wonderful people who gave advice in the forum, especially Sand and those strategy charts! I had to use every bit of it.

FWIW, I used Epic Storm for Crusader (took 3 tries), Virtue 6 for Helios, Saturn 9 for Dark Angel, and Infinity for Diamond (my only Diamond, so I saved him till last). I'm afraid I didn't write down what sequence of M/B I used for each; sorry.

To everyone still battling, keep going as long as you have dragons and time. It can happen!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I sent a PM to a CM. I suggest picking one and flood them with messages. Even Jake! Along with an email to support. If we keep on it they will eventually need to respond. Even if its after the tournament ends. This is horrible business courtesy. Horrible! If you see one on another game answering questions, PM them. They are popping up on the Storm8 threads often.
    Horrible, you are completely right.
    Especially for people who used gold going through battles.

I will wait support's answer,
    And if I won't get my Phoenix I will quit this game I swear

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 101gurlz View Post
    WOOHOO!!! I am one of those whose tournament reset to Crusader (after 2 days of battles to beat it the first time) so I didn't think I had a chance, especially when Helios took another day, but I just got my egg! Chocolate 9 took out the Phoenix MB++ Many thanks to all the wonderful people who gave advice in the forum, especially Sand and those strategy charts! I had to use every bit of it.

FWIW, I used Epic Storm for Crusader (took 3 tries), Virtue 6 for Helios, Saturn 9 for Dark Angel, and Infinity for Diamond (my only Diamond, so I saved him till last). I'm afraid I didn't write down what sequence of M/B I used for each; sorry.

To everyone still battling, keep going as long as you have dragons and time. It can happen!

Well done. Still battling here with Helios. Don't think I'm going to make it

I'ma keep battling i don't give up but what a sad surprise
    Only when i got close enough i reset one step back
    And not just a step, a hell-ios step �� not happy at all
    Anyhow. Never hive up folks keep it going

Rhino Keeper
    My game was reset to Helios too, after I lost 5 dragons and finally beat it. This is so frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Thanks but no diamonds. Will keep throwing dragons at it until I go to bed.
    Yes try the low level ones. Or buy a fire dragon Lvl 2 or 3 n use it.
    It can be sold off if exhausted.

Fashion Designer
    What should I use against diamond? Diamond or landworm...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roxy1437 View Post
    Oh and a Gemstone level 3. Count down I just gotta beat this tournament. Can I get 30 new neighbors with 30 gold. Lol. Losing my hope of winning. Can a level 3 gemstone win this final battle?
    Ah by the time I send gold it might be too late. Need to wait. Still I will try. I will send an invite.

Fashion Designer
    Diamond lost now I must wait for one our

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Well done. Still battling here with Helios. Don't think I'm going to make it
    FINALLY took Helios down with Planet, BMM, hope that helps!!!