Page 213 of 259 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Fire Lv 2 Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20,change attacks MMB,doesn't worked too....I think will try Lotus,someone win with it.

Rhino Keeper
    1 healing, 38 dragons waiting for the spring.
    At this rate (still on crusader), it may two and a half weeks to get every dragon healed.

Fashion Designer
    I just got my phoenix last night! wow, at level 7, it earns 3000 coins/hr

I defeated crusader using crusader, BM
    Helios using atlantis, BM
    Diamond using B
    and phoenix, I forget which super rare, but I ****ed it with 1 Bash

all my dragons are level 10, but I don't think the level mattered so much. I got soooo lucky with the final two. Also, I remember I beat lightening with lightening. The diamond hybrids gave me the worst time...****ed about 5 dragons each (which I know is not that bad, but still annoying). Good luck everyone!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Phoenix three hours ago didn't think I would make it at all with all that Hellios resetting madness but with lots of luck and minimal sleep the last opponents went down fast.

Good luck to all who are still battling! Hold on to your gold; there's still many hours left.

Rhino Keeper
    Can't believe still stuck on Diamond (20). 23+ dragons down, not all on him but looks like I'm not going to finish this tournament. I'm out of hold and ideas. You can check out my past feed to see what working with but subtract air, fire, and a couple others. Wish I had 60 pieces of gold to finish these last two dragons. ��Come onTL next time make the healing time at least half the time. !!!!! Help any ideas or at least new neighbors.

Executive Chef
    So, despite having lost ALL OF MY PROGRESS (I was on round 27) i am now on round 19, going to battle treasure next.
    Only18 hours to go
    I doubt Team Lava will reply to me in due time and I don't want to miss out just because they can't keep track on their servers properly!
    I just used 3 gold to speed up for the first time ever. I really don't want to spend much gold so...
    So far I have lost to fireworks (twice), to mask, stone... And i forgot something else. I think i've lost about 6 times total. Less than last time but still very discouraging.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Need help with Kitsune...
    I'm skipping with gold a bit

Only reason I'm behind... I'm on vacation lol
    Use Lotus or Black color.

Executive Chef
    Okay thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Use Lotus or Black color.
    I did MBB
    Still didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Can someone lead me to imac10's posts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roxy1437 View Post
    Can't believe still stuck on Diamond (20). 23+ dragons down, not all on him but looks like I'm not going to finish this tournament. I'm out of hold and ideas. You can check out my past feed to see what working with but subtract air, fire, and a couple others. Wish I had 60 pieces of gold to finish these last two dragons. ��Come onTL next time make the healing time at least half the time. !!!!! Help any ideas or at least new neighbors.
    A real pity. Use some low level dragon n try. If not a fire dragon 2 or 3 which you can buy