Page 195 of 259 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    My parakeet just lost to diamond, used MMM, almost had him

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Just keep Using your higher level ones. It will wear diamond down. There is still a little over a day left. Still time to heal at least two diamond hybrids. Stick it out.
    Thanks I just tried Diamond lv 10 but failed again... Every dragon I've tried has done minimal damage per hit to that freaking lv 20 Diamond!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo...just beat Phoenix with seabreeze 10...BMB.
    I wanna thank everyone who posted here! It helped me get thru tournament.
    GL to everyone still battling. Hang in there...you can do it!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    She doesn't have diamonds. Bel I am at a loss. I wish I could tell you the perfect combo but I just don't know anymore to tell you. You may have to go for gold. i will send you gold to help replenish it if you need.
    Thanks Kwhales thank you for all your advice and your very kind offer. I am not sure it is worth throwing gold at it because there will be 4 more dragons left to battle and it seems like Helios is another tough dragon to fight and I don't want to use 150 gold on winning phoenix cos i am desperately saving for treasure or diamond dragon and I never buy gold. I will keep trying as I might as well, but it looks as though I will lose this tournament which is a shame as I was doing well up to yesterday morning. There will be other tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Just lost honeybee. Will try dream and storm for the 3rd time tomorrow.

New Resident
    Im stuck on samurai dragon, what dragon i should use? The fragons that shall we say can be commonly seen in every player?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    Anyone.. Any Suggesion about Getting Diamond down to floor and make him cry?

Going to use planet right now! any other choice? please be helpfull!
    Do you have crusader? My crusader worked when nothing else did. Good luck!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Given that time is running out, I'm very worried that given that against the next two dragons my best rate is 10%; I'm going to run out of dragons before I get to phoenix!

I have just enough gold to win one round. And I have a 2 dragons at 25% against the phoenix and 3 dragons at 15% against the phoenix. Here is hoping I can complete this before the clock runs down.

side rant: 3 weeks and I still can't breed a @)(*#&$)& kite dragon? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by lala_gabbana View Post
    Helios has now claimed the life of 19 dragons!! I give up!
    I beat Helios after many many defeats with aurora level 7, BMM. Good luck to all!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just beat diamond with level 9 rainbow BMB