Page 188 of 259 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    I have 5 wins written down with Lotus against Diamond: MM++, BM++, BBB, B+++, and BM

Good luck!! I'm planning on putting my Lotus against Diamond if/when I get there
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Every dragon after diamond and diamond hybrids have a 10% chance to win. So good luck. Tomorrow or maybe later tonight I will face diamond too. and most if not all of my diamond and hybrids are in the spa waiting room.
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Ok these are the dragons I used to beat Diamond in the past: Genie BB, Trickster M, Zombie MM, Treasure BBB, Storm BBB, Goblin MB, Atlas MMM, Fairy BM, RightHeart MB and Boo MM
    Just want to say thanks to you 3 (kwhales, NouraMoh and sunnybabi1986) you guys help me getting phoenix in my second account.
    Finally my mistmoth 9 won (BMB) and send the big diamond home (after 11 tries) than my level 6 lightning (BMB) send phoenix to my nest... Woo hoo so happy, thanks and good luck for All of you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I got my Phoenix, luckily I had 30 gold bars to spare; won from new TL games.
    I did not want to risk more injuries n nursing the wounded. Last time round it took me a month.
    My Lightning 10 n Diamond 10 were ineffective.
    Used another 3 gold bars to hatch immediately.
    Congrats Sumercarefree,excellent work done to won the Phoenix dragon tournament.

Executive Chef
    Well I am done. Game over for me.

Phoenix beats me no more.

He is in my nest. Yahoo

Oh and don't expect Sand anytime soon. Played a little joke on her and she is comfortably resting in the spa after her spaz attack I sent her on. Told her I was done with the arena, no more for me but didn't tell her why. Poor thing nearly had a heart attack.
    Congrats. I think I am going to give up. Can't beat crusader.

I did all of the battles for the Phoenix dragon...and used some of my gold to help me win it, I am unable to get the dragon or find it..I looked in my inventory ..can any one help me? I am at level 91 and I am using an iPad...help!! Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Seabreeze, clown, Gold dragon not bars - i won with my gold dragon, throw everything and anything at it, no matter the age. Worry about healing later.
    Ok thanks! I'll just go through my habitats starting with clown - no sea breeze for me- while I wait for lightning to heal. Thanks again!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Congrats. I think I am going to give up. Can't beat crusader.
    Yes you can! If I did so can you. I never win these tournaments but I'm at Phoenix now. You CAN do it!

Host(ess)
    I tried the battle match of the first page and it worked for me!!! My Lightning lvl 8 kicked phoenix his but with B++B!!! Its sitting in the nest now!!! Thank u all for ur helpfull posts!!!

I am about to give up. Crusader seems to be an obstacle that just can not be destructed. So far it has taken down:

Epic diamond twice
    Epic crusader
    Epic scorpion
    Epic air
    Epic storm
    Epic fairy
    Epic clown
    Epic mindvolt
    Epic genie
    Level 8 golem
    Level 6 fairytale

There's no point struggling with the limited time that is left. The next four dragons will only be tougher to beat. It's just one more dragon I will miss in my album. I have a long missing list anyway. Just a game.

Rhino Keeper
    CLOWN JUST BEAT PHOENIX!!!! Thank you sooooo much kwhales & everyone who helped!!! I just win my 1st tournament dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Won! Not win. Oops- auto-correct did it again.