Page 175 of 259 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    So I beat Helios after 27 tries and guess what? When I woke up and was going to battle again it had reset back to Helios
    Oh no!!! I feel your pain! The same thing happened to me with Crusader! It took 19 tries to beat him the first time, and now I have lost 15 dragons to him so far the second time. I just will not have time to finish the tournament now unless a miracle (or a couple miracles!) happen soon. I am so sorry; it's not fair to us at all. So much time and effort wasted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Thanks Sumercarefree,I'll do try Fuzzy,but epic Fuzzy is exhausted and another Fuzzy Lv 3,do you think I can try Fuzzy Lv 3 against DA...Thank you.
    Yes it's worth a try

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    It says, that only 2 days left for battle event. What will happen then? I know I wont be able to play 30 battles in only 2 days. Should. Give up now and stop trying?
    Do not stop trying? How many rounds do you have left? Go through this thread and find dragons to battle each of the opponents. That should help you fly through the easier ones and help build an army for the tougher ones.

Executive Chef
    My lightning just lost to Phoenix. Aah what a great morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Oh no!!! I feel your pain! The same thing happened to me with Crusader! It took 19 tries to beat him the first time, and now I have lost 15 dragons to him so far the second time. I just will not have time to finish the tournament now unless a miracle (or a couple miracles!) happen soon. I am so sorry; it's not fair to us at all. So much time and effort wasted.
    Wow a read disaster

Executive Chef
    Close to giving up 2 more dragons down. Do people think it is worth trying Atlantis against crusader?

Executive Chef
    "Please, i need help urgently!!!

I was fighting in the phoenix tournament, against helios already!! My nephew dropped my ipad and it wouldn't turn back on!! So i took it to my neighbor who's a tech, but he told me it probably would have to go to repair in store. I backed up my game to my android phone in the meantime (and downloaded free gold, yay).
    Twenty minutes later he calls me saying that after all my ipad is working, he turned it on and formatted it (which sucked). Has a but of a dent on the side, but otherwise seemingly okay...
    So eventually i got back into the apple store and retrieved my game, but now i'm back on forest dragon. Please please please help me, please... I'm crying all over the place. This should not have happened so close to the finish.

Please check that my progress was on helios and retrieve it, please...
    "

So yeah, from the email i sent team lava you can guess what happened to me just this morning. i can't even... No words. Just no words.

Support ticket #1007474. Great thing to happen on a weekend when nobody's working... :'(

It's funny that my exhausted dragons are still exhausted though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    And I feel yours I hope we get those much needed miracles... (One of them being a reply from TL)

Executive Chef
    Battle a results for those who are Desperate n Lost

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Hkxa2t5Vk1KcWc

Executive Chef
    I can't believe that after all this effort i am going to miss my chance at phoenix because of something so stupid.