Page 165 of 259 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Near 10 painfull loss agains helios
    Oragami, kite, lightning, strom, mindvolt, seabreeze, scorpion, mirage and few dnt remember!

What to do? I dont have any diamond hybrids! How to wreak him down?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    That depends on how many healthy dragons you have and how many you are willing to use as pawns. Every hour is an opportunity, and every roll has SOME chance of success. I would say don't wait -- throw in the pawns; but this is from the perspective of someone with a large army who can't resist any battle.
    Alright I might as well keep trying then. After leaving out dragons for night elf and crusader incase I miraculously beat lightning, I do have some more left that are just floating around in their habitats.
    Thank you for the advice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comet78 View Post
    Yes! the dreaded Kitsune for me. Battling for 2 days and ****ing everything I have. I have no blacks and been using all my greens that don't have yellow in them and nothing is working.
    I just beat Kitsune 12 with Mermaid 10 using MB

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    Oragami, kite, lightning, strom, mindvolt, seabreeze, scorpion, mirage and few dnt remember!

I feel your pain! I've lost 11 to Helios so far: Tiny, Crusader, Chocolate(2x), Virtue, Cheshire, Fairytale, Hypnotic, Easter, Aether, and Light. Not sure where to go from here...I have Dream in the healing spa and I'll give her a shot tomorrow, but other than that, I guess just keep hitting Helios with as many Light/Pink/Fairytale combos that I have :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I just beat Kitsune 12 with Mermaid 10 using MB
    You won't believe it, but after I lost half my dragons, I threw in a Dino 1 and it won MM!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    I feel your pain! I've lost 11 to Helios so far: Tiny, Crusader, Chocolate(2x), Virtue, Cheshire, Fairytale, Hypnotic, Easter, Aether, and Light. Not sure where to go from here...I have Dream in the healing spa and I'll give her a shot tomorrow, but other than that, I guess just keep hitting Helios with as many Light/Pink/Fairytale combos that I have :/
    yup, just right now lost one more. that was tusker.
    and when i lost oragami. it was best among i listed. coz it has resisted helio's first shot in green arc only. but then i messed up while myshot selection. try oragami with MMM or MMB

Omg..
    What a morning surprise.
    Opened my eyes, checked on daugther, threw in emerald lvl 7 against Dark angel.
    One bash took him out.
    What a sweet morning.

Thanks all who post in here, without you my leviathan would not be crafted right now!

...and sand...wow thank you...

FINAL FIVE

Most dragons have the same low odds of rolling a massive-damage attack in Rounds 26-29, with only a small group of contenders having a slight edge over the rest. This allows me to draw up a battle list to guide players through the Final Five.

For each round, start with Rank A fighters if they are available to you. If they fail, send in Rank B and so forth.

Crusader-16
    Rank A: Mercury Gold Prism (levels 9-10)
    Rank B: Mercury Gold Prism (levels 1-8); All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (levels 9-10)
    Rank C: All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (levels 1-8); Clown Seabreeze Storm Social Quetzal (levels 9-10)
    Rank D: Clown Seabreeze Storm Social Quetzal (levels 1-8); All other dragons (ALL levels)

Helios-18
    Rank A: Unicorn Angel (ALL levels)
    Rank B: All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (ALL levels)
    Rank C: All other dragons (ALL levels)

DarkAngel-18
    Rank A: Angel (ALL levels)
    Rank B: All other diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (ALL levels)
    Rank C: All other dragons (ALL levels)

Diamond-20
    Rank A: All diamond types EXCEPT Quetzal (ALL levels)
    Rank B: All other dragons (ALL levels)

Phoenix-20
    Rank A: Lightning (ALL levels)
    Rank B: Cosmic Saturn Eclipse Lotus NightElf BlackSwan Kitsune Naga Mossrock Turquoise Clown Seabreeze Storm Social
    Chocolate Kite Leopard Bat Mask Tiger'sEye YinYang Gold DarkAngel Unicorn Prism (ALL levels)
    Rank C: Stone Golem Mindvolt Trickster Topaz Griffin Bubble Origami Tiny Quartz Deep Illusion Moon Onyx (ALL levels)
    Rank D: All other dragons (ALL levels)

Farm Supplier
    Well, eventually, after more than 24 hours and 20 or so dragons I beat that Crusader ..... with Mindvolt 7. And this was its third try.. Is this any logic in it? What was different in other two tries? I can't understand .

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post

Same thing happened to me. I lost 11 dragons (including my Diamond and 4 hybrids) to Helios yesterday. On a whim, I finally bested him with my level 8 Independence. Not sure whether it was by choice or by chance, but it was for sure a hard-earned win. Much luck to you!