Page 110 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Finally beat lightning with naga MM
    Thank you for posting this. Lightning has been taken my dragons out left and right. Thanks to Lightning I now have an assembly line of dragons waiting to be healed. I was about to give up hope but your tip helped me finally defeat that devilish dragon.

Shout out to everyone who has posted their wins. I would not have been able to get this far without all of your help. You guys are THE BEST!!'

Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    I just tried Fireworks and Diamond ****ED her. *sigh*

I know. I'll try everything before I spend my gold. And having a few days helps but still. I WANT THE DIAMOND DEAD!!
    Well instead of infinity I clicked on mercury by mistake and one bash defeated diamond!! Now on to the last battle....Phoenix you shall be mine!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Kitsune has beat my big bad, atlantis and fireworks. -.- ugh. Any tips?
    Use emarald, onyx( green, black gemstone drgn) or night or lotus or nightelf! U will beat kitsune

Executive Chef
    Advice for mask?
    Pegasus MBB didn't work

Fuzzy didn't work

Anything else?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Advice for mask?
    Pegasus MBB didn't work

Fuzzy didn't work

Anything else?
    Passion worked for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Well instead of infinity I clicked on mercury by mistake and one bash defeated diamond!! Now on to the last battle....Phoenix you shall be mine!!
    No way! That's great for you! I've tried my mercury twice now so I'll keep looking.

Let us know how u do with Phoenix.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dani8411 View Post
    After losing some dragons to Helios, I thought "oh well, let's try something different" I saw that one of Mythic's weakness was Fairytale. My big bad is level 5, but I thought I could give it a try.
    My little Big Bad ****ed Helios with MBM
    (I just got Diamond, and it is still on level 8, I don't have any Diamond hybrids, so I was almost without options)
    Lucky you! It totally obliterated my level 10 Big Bad, and just now beat my Crusader & I tried something different using Golem. Didn't work. My unicorns will be healed in another 3 hours, maybe I should just wait....?

Advice for mask?
    Pegasus MBB didn't work

Fuzzy didn't work

Anything else?
    You can try Pearl Dragon! (i think)
    Or Gold Dragon :P

Rhino Keeper
    Advice for mask?
    Pegasus MBB didn't work

Fuzzy didn't work

Anything else?
    Try any combination of green/black/white. Moon, YinYang, Hunter an Pegasus ar your best bets but dragons like Atlantis, Ice Cream, Landworm and Lotus are good too

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Thank you for posting this. Lightning has been taken my dragons out left and right. Thanks to Lightning I now have an assembly line of dragons waiting to be healed. I was about to give up hope but your tip helped me finally defeat that devilish dragon.

Shout out to everyone who has posted their wins. I would not have been able to get this far without all of your help. You guys are THE BEST!!'

I am having same problem. Lightning has taken out my gem, big bad, naga and a couple others. Any suggestions? Thanks