Page 105 of 259 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles818 View Post
    Quetzal is healing. I will try Infinity next. They are the only ones other then basic diamond.
    Quetzal is very wimpy in the arena. Use him as a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Awww I was gonna try queztal against DA next since I don't have angel. Bad idea??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Awww I was gonna try queztal against DA next since I don't have angel. Bad idea??
    Do you have another diamond hybrid?

Executive Chef
    I just went into my game and my clock for the tournament is gone. The red banner is still there but no day/time counter.

Umm, Is this good or bad?

Do you have another diamond hybrid?
    I have 2 mercurys, gold, queztal, unicorn, infinity and 2 anibus' but amazingly enough queztal did in fact beat DA with one bash!! so happy right now!

Executive Chef
    I have 2 mercurys, gold, queztal, unicorn, infinity and 2 anibus' but amazingly enough queztal did in fact beat DA with one bash!! so happy right now!
    That's good to know cause DA is coming up for me if and when i get past Helios. Gold went down. So, I may try crusader, but I am unsure who to use next on Helios.

Executive Chef
    First battle Lost against crusader Lv 16 with epic Aurora ,attack was Bash/Magic/Magic,.i think crusader gonna another nightmare for like NightElf .

That's good to know cause DA is coming up for me if and when i get past Helios. Gold went down. So, I may try crusader, but I am unsure who to use next on Helios.
    Try kitsune! I was waiting for my unicorn to finish healing and tried kitsune and beat Helios with BM.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Stuck on dark angel now. *It took down my forestfire, quetzal, winter, and water so far. *Crusader in the healing spring. *Pegasus only level 6, hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Update: Quetzal 8 lost! But I decided to chance it and threw in Mercury 10 and DA was defeated with one bash!
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles818 View Post
    Quetzal is healing. I will try Infinity next. They are the only ones other then basic diamond.
    Quetzal is scored like a SUPER RARE dragon in the arena. This is true for all dragons that cannot be bred. Quetzal remains a worthy champion for battles against super rares, rares or commons. But it's not a top notch contender in rounds 26-29 of this tournament. Do NOT put it in the same class as the other ultra rares.

Just wanted to share that you can beat Medusa with Epic Fire With MBB :-)