Page 103 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    So excited, I have been reading pages and pages of Night Elf losses. I made lists of the winners to prepare myself. My first choice was Forestfire, I was prepared for a loss, it was my first attempt on him. Didn't expect to win.... Two Magics was all it took! Couldn't believe it!!
    Thanks to everyone who has been posting their results! What an amazing help that info has been. One question though, Sand, how do you know so much about this stuff? Your explanations are so deep. Thanks for all the time spent making your guides on colors! I have used it for almost every battle fought. Almost all have been won on the first attempt. Thanks again
    Wish me luck guys, 5 more dragons to go. I am hoping that I didn't just jinx myself by posting how good I have been doing. Lol

Farm Supplier
    Night Elf took out my epic Atlantis, Lamdworm & DawnTree and the finally beat it with my epic Crusader BBB
    Now to work on Crusader who took out my epic Gold
    The line at the Healing Spring is getting longer.... ugh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cara1581 View Post
    I just beat diamond with epic fireworks BMM
    will give fireworks a try and see how it goes !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by allenomg View Post
    will give fireworks a try and see how it goes !
    if that doesn't work, i also failed with crusader, infinity, and diamond x2 against diamond. then i tried mercury and won with BM. good luck!
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Helios has taken out 2 lights, lightning, griffin and one other. I don't have dream or mercury. Any suggestions??? I'm going to try chocolate next. I don't have unicorn or tiny either.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles818 View Post
    Helios has taken out 2 lights, lightning, griffin and one other. I don't have dream or mercury. Any suggestions??? I'm going to try chocolate next. I don't have unicorn or tiny either.
    I just tried kitsune and won!! Bash took about 80% and then magic took care of the rest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles818 View Post
    Do you have any diamonds at all? If so, they would be your best chance (regardless of level). If you don't, it seems like it doesn't matter wich dragon you use.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally beat Crusader with Mistmoth, BM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paulagoiis View Post
    Any suggestions for crusader? I used mindvolt, right heart, fireworks, passion, sapphire, water but all failed
    I used Mistmoth, BM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    if that doesn't work, i also failed with crusader, infinity, and diamond x2 against diamond. then i tried mercury and won with BM. good luck!
    I failed with diamond mercury fireworks and mistmoth just to see lol all got pretty close but I lost! I may try mercury again when he's healed