Page 163 of 259 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by G0RDIT0 View Post
    I'm stuck on Dark Angel, I've put rainbow twice, virtue, dino, stone twice, light, pegasus, pearl, winter. any other suggestions for me?
    Do you have diamond and hybrids?

Oh yeah! I defeated Pheonix LV20 with Justice LV1! Pretty awesome! Think of Pink!
    Now I'm not battling until I have all my dragons healed!

Good Luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    You're talking about level 12 Kitsune, right ?
    Yes! the dreaded Kitsune for me. Battling for 2 days and ****ing everything I have. I have no blacks and been using all my greens that don't have yellow in them and nothing is working.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    But you will probably need him again against DA and Diamond. He will be busy.
    Yes my Epic Dark angel is ready to fight,but don't know if I can use against Helios and which attacks should use first??Any advice would be appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Oh yeah! I defeated Pheonix LV20 with Justice LV1! Pretty awesome! Think of Pink!
    Now I'm not battling until I have all my dragons healed!

Good Luck to all!
    What battle combination did you use?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Yes my Epic Dark angel is ready to fight,but don't know if I can use against Helios and which attacks should use first??Any advice would be appreciated.
    Your best chance against a diamond or diamond hybrid is a diamond or diamond hybrid. Since you only have DA, it has to be him. Strategy is up to you. What feels right. Go through the post a bit and see what other people used.

Good Luck.

And Good night. I will battle my last dragon Phoenix tomorrow. I want to go to bed a winner. If I lose against Phoenix, I won't be able to sleep. Like they say, don't go to bed mad. Night all and good luck.

Host(ess)
    Omg, after 14 painful losses battling Diamond, I was finally successful with my level 10 Passion! I was waiting for my Diamond to heal in an hour, figuring I'd pit Diamond against Diamond, so throwing Passion in was a total throw away move...but it worked! Now on to Phoenix...yippee!!

Rhino Keeper
    Your best chance against a diamond or diamond hybrid is a diamond or diamond hybrid. Since you only have DA, it has to be him. Strategy is up to you. What feels right. Go through the post a bit and see what other people used.

Good Luck.

And Good night. I will battle my last dragon Phoenix tomorrow. I want to go to bed a winner. If I lose against Phoenix, I won't be able to sleep. Like they say, don't go to bed mad. Night all and good luck.
    Woooo hoooo Phoenix will be yours!!!!!

Host(ess)
    Round 24 Lightning - Diamond (10)BMB win 99%

Do you have diamond and hybrids?
    No diamonds for me i'm thinking of putting in origami, what do you think?