Page 214 of 259 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    OK. Come back to earth after my crusader win. Working on the fire level 1 strategy. Still working on Helios, but am healing dragons in preparation for Phoenix if I get there. If I can beat Helios, I may just use ultimate attacks in the end. This tournament is going to the wire.

I also want to thank everyone for all their tips, and support, it has added to the fun and reduced the stress of the tournament. So thanks everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    I did MBB
    Still didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Can someone lead me to imac10's posts?
    Ruby 6, Angel, Night Elf, Fairytale worked too

Executive Chef
    Epic Dark angel Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20,attacks was BMM,now I sent agsin to spa,will change attacks to MMB,might worked.

Executive Chef
    Well, I'm not going to make it. I finally beat Crusader Two last last night on the 25th try after 36 hours. Helios has taken out three dragons so far. I just don't have time.

About 18-20 people sent me neighbor requests and gold after the debacle of the Crusader level resetting, and that was VERY sweet! What a nice group of people here on the forum! I was hoping to use it on Diamond to assure that I got to battle Phoenix, but Crusader Two just took too long. I will pay you all back eventually!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Epic Dark angel Lost battle against Diamond Lv 20,attacks was BMM,now I sent agsin to spa,will change attacks to MMB,might worked.
    Have you tried Night Elf? I lost a few in the battle against diamond and night elf was awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    This Battle Arena Tournament is a JOKE, the odds of winning for most players are None to Nothing. Takes 6 hours to Heal, 1 hour to Battle again. Cost 5,000 to battle & 500 to heal. The lvl's of TL's Dragons are so unreal, when the players dragons are only Lvl 10. Can Jake explain ALL OF THIS for the reason the Battle Arena is this way? Again, most of my lvl's 10 are waiting to be healed & again, I have NO CHANCE OF GETTING THE REWARD. This game suppose to be fun but I'm losing interest in this game. Having a very hard time just to get the dragons I need before TL retire them. It's always the same dragons over & over & over. But @ least I'm getting big gems by trading them but will we be needing them sense the dragons can be bred? This game, DS, I tell you what....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Well, I'm not going to make it. I finally beat Crusader Two last last night on the 25th try after 36 hours. Helios has taken out three dragons so far. I just don't have time.

About 18-20 people sent me neighbor requests and gold after the debacle of the Crusader level resetting, and that was VERY sweet! What a nice group of people here on the forum! I was hoping to use it on Diamond to assure that I got to battle Phoenix, but Crusader Two just took too long. I will pay you all back eventually!
    I was wondering how you were getting on. I finally managed to beat crusader very late last night and am now stuck on Helios, but we still have a few hours to go so I am not giving up hope yet. No need to repay the gold, it was a gift.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post

Did you try Dream? I used it MBM. Helios is tough, he beat my crusader and mercury also! Dont give up yet!

Executive Chef
    beat lightning with one bash with deep
    hope my luck is good on next round 17 hrs to go and 5 battles left

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    Got my Phoenix three hours ago didn't think I would make it at all with all that Hellios resetting madness but with lots of luck and minimal sleep the last opponents went down fast.

Good luck to all who are still battling! Hold on to your gold; there's still many hours left.
    Well done and thanks for your fire strategy. I am using it to complete the next 3 rounds before I get to phoenix. So, fingers crossed it works for me. If not, I will get over it........eventually