Page 230 of 259 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Or have everyone who had a reset problem have extra time they lost to win phoenix. Of course it should start for them after all dragons are healthy. or reduce their healing time to an hour so they would have a fresh dragon to use like they did the first time round.

Epic Fire Dragon beat Lighting 14 with MB

Rhino Keeper
    Hahaha. Too funny. And your right answers would be nice. Also faster healing times and lower the gold for a ultimate hit.

Is the ultimate attack a guaranteed crit? I have lost to phoenix all day and am saving ua for the last minute, but want to be certain that using it guarantees a win . I have exactly 30 gold (once my husband sends me 1) so i am only getting one shot at it. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I am pretty sure it does. for 40 gold it better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I would be a happy camper. I'd like to know if TL even knows about resetting battles.

Lol! This put a smile on my face! Good one!

Executive Chef
    Finally beat crusader with level 3 charm yay

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Or have everyone who had a reset problem have extra time they lost to win phoenix. Of course it should start for them after all dragons are healthy. or reduce their healing time to an hour so they would have a fresh dragon to use like they did the first time round.
    I agree! Some sort of compensation would be in order! I'd like to at least retrieve the gold i spent speeding up for battles i'd already won. -.-

Lol, and as for the pic lala_gabbana, good to know. ;p that was kinda the point. I'm so sad about all this.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 4 pteradctyl took out Helios, but lost to dark angel. I'm so close but I don't think I'm gonna make it! Almost wish I had more battles to go so that it would be easier to resign myself to an 'incomplete'.

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to salvage some sense of humor to keep me up while i wait for the next time to rumble with helios.