Page 193 of 259 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    Love level 7 MMM beat Helios! Finally... After 13 tries! This is grueling!
    Nice job!! See, even the "common" dragons can take down these Diamond Hybrids toward the end!! It is painstakingly slow, but if you're patient and don't give up, you will win!

Rhino Keeper
    coral, dawntree, scorpion dragons both defeated by leviathan

dawntree almost won

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone.. Any Suggesion about Getting Diamond down to floor and make him cry?

Going to use planet right now! any other choice? please be helpfull!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    aah Habibass. So sorry. I know you aren't on this (EDT) time zone, and TL is even further away from you, so you don't think you have a chance to finish at all? Not even a smidgen?
    I think I have no chance. Well, I already got used to not getting dragons that I want.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    I think I have no chance. Well, I already got used to not getting dragons that I want.
    what u r stuck at?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    Hey just Got DA Down with Dawntree before half hour! shot was MMB and level was 6 please try it!
    Thanks!! I actually have Dawntree ready to go, just have to wait 35 minutes to fight again and I'll give him a shot

Farm Supplier
    Just wanted to thank all the people who have post how to beat each dragon. Didn't have a hard time beating them all. Thumbs up to you guys !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Thanks!! I actually have Dawntree ready to go, just have to wait 35 minutes to fight again and I'll give him a shot
    I dont have a dawntree like vaibhav11 suggested but i just sent my pegusus against DA and WON!! MMB, first magic took half. I yelled a little and scared my husband, lol.. I cant believe this, im so excited i might actually have a chance! Good luck dear!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    Anyone.. Any Suggesion about Getting Diamond down to floor and make him cry?

Going to use planet right now! any other choice? please be helpfull!
    I beat diamond with diamond on 1st try at him! B++B did him in!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just throwing in random dragons right now, because I really don't know how to beat Diamond... I've been stuck on it all day and it's crushed all my Diamond hybrids, plus most of the other dragons that have been suggested here. I'm afraid I'm not gonna make it now