Page 104 of 259 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Help plz Im stuck on Night Elf I used Atlantis, Boo, Cosmic, Landworm, Infinity, and Infinity
    I dont have Angel Any suggestions anyone would have would be welcome ....
    Thanks in advance .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Help plz Im stuck on Night Elf I used Atlantis, Boo, Cosmic, Landworm, Infinity, and Infinity
    Thanks in advance .
    Opppsss! Not 2 times infinity... I meant dawntree...

Executive Chef
    Mist just lost to Crusader. Loss #9. Just by the odds I should have had a win by now...argh. Will try Topaz next hour and then Seabreeze comes out of the spa for try #2.

Rhino Keeper
    Candy, do you have Forestfire? Seems a lot of players have had luck with him, myself included only BM took night elf out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Thanks in advance .
    Some people are having good luck with Forestfire.

Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Mist just lost to Crusader. Loss #9. Just by the odds I should have had a win by now...argh. Will try Topaz next hour and then Seabreeze comes out of the spa for try #2.
    My brother lost to Crusader using Topaz! Try to see for yourself! If you're lucky then Congratz! :P

Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Have you tried lightning? I was on a losing streak and then tried lightning and won against crusader

Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    Do you have any diamonds at all? If so, they would be your best chance (regardless of level). If you don't, it seems like it doesn't matter wich dragon you use.
    Quetzal is healing. I will try Infinity next. They are the only ones other then basic diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles818 View Post
    Quetzal is healing. I will try Infinity next. They are the only ones other then basic diamond.
    For Helios right? I thought I needed my unicorn which is still currently healing so I tried kitsune and won with BM. Try that if you have one

Rhino Keeper
    nope fireworks failed, nearly beat him tho

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    if that doesn't work, i also failed with crusader, infinity, and diamond x2 against diamond. then i tried mercury and won with BM. good luck!

aw guess ill keep trying different dragons until my diamonds heal, dont have any others besides the one i failed with x)
    thanks!