Page 176 of 259 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    "Please, i need help urgently!!!

I was fighting in the phoenix tournament, against helios already!! My nephew dropped my ipad and it wouldn't turn back on!! So i took it to my neighbor who's a tech, but he told me it probably would have to go to repair in store. I backed up my game to my android phone in the meantime (and downloaded free gold, yay).
    Twenty minutes later he calls me saying that after all my ipad is working, he turned it on and formatted it (which sucked). Has a but of a dent on the side, but otherwise seemingly okay...
    So eventually i got back into the apple store and retrieved my game, but now i'm back on forest dragon. Please please please help me, please... I'm crying all over the place. This should not have happened so close to the finish.

Please check that my progress was on helios and retrieve it, please...
    "

So yeah, from the email i sent team lava you can guess what happened to me just this morning. i can't even... No words. Just no words.

Support ticket #1007474. Great thing to happen on a weekend when nobody's working... :'(

It's funny that my exhausted dragons are still exhausted though.
    Ooh sweetie, I am so sorry. A lot of people have had this problem (well not in the same way) having to start over. I don't think TL ever responded to them yet either.

Host(ess)
    Helf Round 26 Crusader
    for more options. thank

Executive Chef
    my epic Dark angel Lost to TL Dark angel Lv 18, attacks was MBB,..next try Fuzzy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    my epic Dark angel Lost to TL Dark angel Lv 18, attacks was MBB,..next try Fuzzy
    Sorry to hear that. Get your DA healed quickly. You may need it again with DA and you will need it with Diamond. When your spa is free move DA to the front of the line and keep the spa empty until you get to Phoenix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Ooh sweetie, I am so sorry. A lot of people have had this problem (well not in the same way) having to start over. I don't think TL ever responded to them yet either.
    My game always restarted in the ethereal tournament, i was always on forest. In this current tournament it made me battle goblin twice.
    But this is just insane. i didn't even think about it, i just transferred my game to my phone because i thought i'd have to be without the ipad for a month. If only i had waited! So close to the end too... this is awful. I feel terrible. i was so close!!! That's what bothers me, i was only four rounds away from the finish! I can't believe this, i can't... This is so stupid. If only i had waited my ipad's acting a tad glitchy anyway... Sigh...

Executive Chef
    How does thihs stupid game keep track of my defeated dragons but not the round i was in?? Seriously what the heck is this!!! >.< ughhhh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I'd go with pegasus first. Better rarity involved with him.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeautifi View Post
    I used a level 8 Lotus (Bash + Magic) to beat Kitsune. Good Luck!
    I just lost with Lotus also. I'm giving up! It's costing a great deal of money & time is running out fast. I'm done! But thank you for trying to help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Get your DA healed quickly. You may need it again with DA and you will need it with Diamond. When your spa is free move DA to the front of the line and keep the spa empty until you get to Phoenix.
    Thanks kwhales,yes my DA going to healing spring in 10 min,sure next battle my epic DA attacks will be MMM.,and thanks both of yours advice I mean (you and Sand ).

Executive Chef
    Final Stage: Phoenix
    It is a Yellow/Red Dragon.
    Tried Deep8, lost narrowly with BMM.
    Should have tried MMM.