Page 229 of 259 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

Fashion Designer
    Landworm wasn't successful ... Parakeet or fairy? I have crusader! Gold and sqetzel...

New Resident
    Hi, I win the tournament after a last mad spend of gold to defeat the diamond clan - but I can't see my dragon...! The goal completed and I got the xp points (taking me to level 109) but no Phoenix dragon. Anyone got any ideas? Never had issue with the ying yang dragon. Thanks x

New Resident
    *won not win!

Rhino Keeper
    Level 9 lightning beat Phoenix! Hooray! Too bad I accidentally put mist on the nest. Now I have like 12 hours of waiting. Oh and lightnin won with bash, bash

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	9468

There's he is yay

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wee_leroy View Post
    Hi, I win the tournament after a last mad spend of gold to defeat the diamond clan - but I can't see my dragon...! The goal completed and I got the xp points (taking me to level 109) but no Phoenix dragon. Anyone got any ideas? Never had issue with the ying yang dragon. Thanks x
    Best to e-mail support!

Congrats to both of you for winning phoenix.

As for me, a whole day and a half after my game resetted to level 1, i am back on helios... First combat, tiny lost. I wonder if i should just ultimate attack my way through these ultra rares and get it done with -.- i wanna try and defeat phoenix with lightning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wee_leroy View Post
    Phoenix is in storage. You have to go to your storage box and find him

Rhino Keeper
    Can the battle arena be taken away? If so, take mine & if not, pls do a update so it will disappear. Nothing I use will defeat Dark Angel, pretty much all of my Lvl 10's are waiting to be healed. This is starting to be a sad game to play & very frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I beat him once with clown, and then on the second time i fought him clown lost, but mismoth won.
    My MistMoth lost.

Executive Chef
    I would be a happy camper. I'd like to know if TL even knows about resetting battles.