Page 107 of 259 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2588

Thread: Phoenix Dragon! Available to all iOS! REMOVED

I just completed battles, goal cleared and was awarded Phoenix dragon. It was supposedly placed in storage because my nests were full, however it is not there.... This happened on my other account, Merlin's Realm.....Help!

Executive Chef
    Guys, i just battled goblin for the second time. Beat it with dream dragon both times, but the second time was a close call.

I hope this doesn't happen again!! Has anyone had any repeated tournament battles today?

Rhino Keeper
    I can't beat Leviathan. It's ****ing all of my dragons.

And because of the problems some have experienced with updates, I'm getting paranoid. So I wanna win this battle soon. Help! :/

Rhino Keeper
    ok fireworks and fairy failed at diamond
    this is my new night elf XD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Candy, do you have Forestfire? Seems a lot of players have had luck with him, myself included only BM took night elf out!
    Yes I have forestfire. Thank you! I will try that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    My Tournament resets to Round 26 (Crusader) Now I can't win! Any other suggestion for Crusader?
    I beat it on both my accounts with Snowman if that helps. ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Candy, do you have Forestfire? Seems a lot of players have had luck with him, myself included only BM took night elf out!
    Omg! Thank you so much! It was super close but Forestfire took the Night Elf out! Woot woot!
    Thank you very much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Try kitsune! I was waiting for my unicorn to finish healing and tried kitsune and beat Helios with BM.
    Ooh I will try that next hour. Just lost crusader to helios. That cremesicle is going down one way or another.

Fashion Designer
    Helios is continuing to kick my butt on both my accounts. Lost both Unicorns to it, an infinity, triceratops, Chocolate, dream, Big Bad and something else, I think. Honestly not sure what to try next! Help!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Ooh I will try that next hour. Just lost crusader to helios. That cremesicle is going down one way or another.
    Hmmm, I don't have Kitsune, but on one account I have Black Swan, maybe that'll work!
    Has anyone beaten Helios with any standard dragons? Might try Tiny on my other account....?