Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 8-8-13 SUMMER DRAGON(leaves June 14)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    nora, i'm currently in england at my host family and they're coming from araba and i think they're kinda celebratong the same as you

back to topic: am i the only one who thinks that this dragon should've been water+air+light?

Sniff, my fianc?e is in London working. Poor thing can't go home to Sweden to stuff himself with food. Dang long hospital hours.

Passing on this one for now, I'm not ready to see more island fails.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post

back to topic: am i the only one who thinks that this dragon should've been water+air+light?
    No i agree with you, but then the island fails would not be included.

Rhino Keeper
    Eid Mubarak

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I'm here luv
    It's Eid today
    Lots of celebrating going on in my part of the world
    Sorry for not posting. I did manage to get this dragon in between visitors coming and going

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I'm here luv
    It's Eid today
    Lots of celebrating going on in my part of the world
    Sorry for not posting. I did manage to get this dragon in between visitors coming and going
    No, that's ok, I'm sorry I'm so culturally ignorant

I'm very glad to see your post hun, and happy eid Mubarak

Banned
    So embarrassed! I told someone I think I had this one. They mentioned island being 20 hours. I was like, island who? Then remembered the ugly wench I'd been avoiding since the gemstone dragons came out. Three islands and a coral in the den later, this will be one long summer. On a good note, I finally got my social.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    So embarrassed! I told someone I think I had this one. They mentioned island being 20 hours. I was like, island who? Then remembered the ugly wench I'd been avoiding since the gemstone dragons came out. Three islands and a coral in the den later, this will be one long summer. On a good note, I finally got my social.
    Oh, no!! I think I've been guilty of that too (not with summer, tho) bummer, hun!
    Any chance of getting away with it, without being teased? Lol

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejules View Post
    i wonder if they will bring the zodiac dragons on time....... Virgo August 23 to Sept. 22,Libra Sept. 23 to October 22,Scorpio October 23 to Nov. 21,Sagittarius Nov. 22 to Dec. 21,Capricorn Dec. 22 to January 19,Aquarius January 20 to Feb. 18,Pisces Feb. 19 to March 20,Aries March 21 to April 19,Taurus April 20 to May 20,Gemini May 21 to June 20,Cancer June 21 to July 22???

I look forward to see that also. Hope they will.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    I think this dragon is boring and and ugly.
    Totally agree. I feel like it's combination of 3 other dragons and all parts of the body don't have conection with each other lol
    I cant understand why they remove some nice dragons like Elf, Seabreeze... and produce some ugly like this, Magic...

Oh wow! Yet another Super Rare that I will never be able to breed!!! Yay TL keep these impossible with 20 hour fails coming!!!!! We know y'all are really listening to your audience!!!!

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast