Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 8-8-13 SUMMER DRAGON(leaves June 14)

Executive Chef
    This is one dragon I can do without. Tried for it a few times but not going to rush to get it now as there are sooooo many other dragons I would like more.

Anyuszko- Thanks for posting this! I don't have Summer yet. My 1st attempt is 14h but hopefully 11 days will be enough time.

Farm Supplier
    I really hope I can get this as after so many tries I wasn't able to get naga dragon! Even using gold to speed up! I really want this even more so I better be able to get it

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon136 View Post
    Anyuszko- Thanks for posting this! I don't have Summer yet. My 1st attempt is 14h but hopefully 11 days will be enough time.
    The goal will expire in 11 days, but there will be a few more days before the dragon goes limited, so you will have a few extra days.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The goal will expire in 11 days, but there will be a few more days before the dragon goes limited, so you will have a few extra days.
    That isn't the way it's happened before, like for instance with Naga that just left, or Independence. Whatever time is on the goal clock is the time you have left. When the goal clock hits three days, that's when you start to see the limited notices.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry, you are right, Cakeandpie.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Ok so after 3 more genie fails trying for Royal, I decided to take a break from it again and try this one... island/air first try fruitful, second try 20hrs..... not enough gold to hurry this along so will see in 20 hrs lol I'm no really going to stress getting this guy like I did with naga, I don't really like this one but genie fails are getting annoying lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Ok so after 3 more genie fails trying for Royal, I decided to take a break from it again and try this one... island/air first try fruitful, second try 20hrs..... not enough gold to hurry this along so will see in 20 hrs lol I'm no really going to stress getting this guy like I did with naga, I don't really like this one but genie fails are getting annoying lol
    I got 20hrs too fingers crossed! i didn't get naga so hopefully i'll catch this one!

Farm Supplier
    Got Naga and immediately working on Summer now. Got Gemstone (which I didn't have yet) on my first attempt. Breeding Forest and Mist, wouldn't mind getting Social in the process!

Executive Chef
    Just a tip: got two socials from breeding leo with diamond. Maybe it Can be used for summer to (eg leo x forest)