Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 8-8-13 SUMMER DRAGON(leaves June 14)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    I doubt we will, because the world ends I'm December...
    The Summer end soon... The world will end in a few months... But Dragon Story lives on... I still waiting for that Pig flying dragon to happen

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding this one without luck for two weeks now - many mists and fruitfuls, a few mindvolts, one fairy and one atlantis (tried many combinations). I'm a sad panda -(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    I doubt we will, because the world ends I'm December...
    Again? I'm getting tired of that happening! But don't worry, our games are saved on the servers, and will be waiting for us when we get back! :

Rhino Keeper
    Finally after countless combos and attempts: dawn-tree/rainbow got it. 3 gold left ((((((

This limit seem to be valid for iOS. Or is the limit only for breeding and not for purchase? Andro still has it in its shop for gold. I do not know whether it can still be bred on Andro.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgalis View Post
    This limit seem to be valid for iOS. Or is the limit only for breeding and not for purchase? Andro still has it in its shop for gold. I do not know whether it can still be bred on Andro.
    Timer still has 8hrs 48min

Fashion Designer
    My ios is not allowing me to get this easily, with many speed up of about 17 dragons after many and many normal speed dragons, about 12, need to use a total of 480 gold, I have the egg in my nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Within the last 20 minutes I wasted 240 gold by speeding up the breedings in hopes of finally snagging the Summer Dragon. My last attempt yielded a 20h breed time but I have a funny feeling it's going to be another Island Dragon. I have no more gold so I have to wait to see what it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg this expires in a few hours. This morning I did my LAST attempt for this dragon and got 20 hours!!! I hope hope hopeeeee it's a Summer dragon. I want one so badly! I used gold to speed things along when I could so that I could attempt to breed more and more. I've gotten multiple islands, a fairy, multiple fruitfuils, multiple mists, and 3 rainbows! Let this one be Summer!!!!!!!! I'll find out tomorrow morning if it's Island or Summer. *fingers crossed*

Fashion Designer
    The goal is gone from my quest but the dragon its still in my market. Don't have it either