Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 8-8-13 SUMMER DRAGON(leaves June 14)

Farm Supplier
    Have a 20 hour breed going on that I put in the den about 3 hours before Summer was set to expire. Crossing my fingers that it's not another Island!

Fashion Designer
    Missed this too

Farm Supplier
    Just another dragon that I never had time to get

Omg omg omg!! I got a 20 hour breeding time an an hour before it went away and assumed it was just another island. It was Summer!!! Yay I didn't waste all of my gold!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SaphireTheDragon View Post
    Omg omg omg!! I got a 20 hour breeding time an an hour before it went away and assumed it was just another island. It was Summer!!! Yay I didn't waste all of my gold!
    Congrats! I know you're super happy!

Fashion Designer
    congrads.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    Have a 20 hour breed going on that I put in the den about 3 hours before Summer was set to expire. Crossing my fingers that it's not another Island!
    Congrats!!

Fashion Designer
    Oops! My mistake... My previous post was meant towards saphirethedragon. Oh well, congrats!

Host(ess)
    I put fruitful/water in the den the day before the timer ran out but was at work when the 20 hour breeding completed, three hours before the timer ran out. The timer ran out while I was at work. When I came home and put the egg on the nest it was summer. I was so excited because I had convinced myself that it was another Island on my final attempt.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GCMomOfFour View Post
    I put fruitful/water in the den the day before the timer ran out but was at work when the 20 hour breeding completed, three hours before the timer ran out. The timer ran out while I was at work. When I came home and put the egg on the nest it was summer. I was so excited because I had convinced myself that it was another Island on my final attempt.
    Woohoo!!! Thats awesome Congratulations!