View Poll Results: Which items would you like to see?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rock Chic (see below)

16 45.71%
  • Bridal Beauty (see below)

19 54.29%
  • Brooklyn Fierce - Fierce Blazer, Brooklyn Jeans, Brooklyn Shoes, Fierce Leather Bag

15 42.86%
  • Light Up the Blue and White - White Hair Clip, White and Blue Dress, Black Slippers, White Earrings

9 25.71%
  • Night Ball - Black Ball Dress, Transparent Heels

12 34.29%
  • Cowboy Girl - Brown Cowboy Boots, Black Cowboy Hat, Red Plaid Shirt, Blue Jeans

8 22.86%
  • Sway to the Wind - Lavish Lace Blouse, Olive Skirt, Beaded Sandals, Beaded Pendant

16 45.71%
  • Sickly Spider - Spider Print Mini, Webs Leggings, Black Platforms, Webs Fascinator

13 37.14%
  • The Rich and Posh - Damask Sweater Dress, Blood Red Shoes, Crystal Earrings, Blood Red Clutch

13 37.14%
  • Simple Dressing Rooms (single colors)

13 37.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Poll and Suggestions August 6 2013

Executive Chef
    Some of the above ideas are disturbing, what's up with the girl wearing the greeen outfit in the gas mask in post #17? That and the one beside her are...how to say it nicely..."cheap" looking girls?

I like everything in posts #12 and #13 though, it's sweet and cute.

We need to add an item to the avatar right hand that usually wears bracelets and holds purse clutches and that is of course an iPhone or any smart phone really. And then the left hand that holds the tote bags an iPad or a tablet. This game is made for mobile devices only, so I think these two items would make nice additions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Some of the above ideas are disturbing, what's up with the girl wearing the greeen outfit in the gas mask in post #17? That and the one beside her are...how to say it nicely..."cheap" looking girls?

We need to add an item to the avatar right hand that usually wears bracelets and holds purse clutches and that is of course an iPhone or any smart phone really. And then the left hand that holds the tote bags an iPad or a tablet. This game is made for mobile devices only, so I think these two items would make nice additions.
    Everything can't be sweet and cute, though I like the idea of mixing the disturbing with sweet and cute. Like these Pastel Goth hairbows.

Rhino Keeper
    Though you have to wonder...why is she wearing a gask mask. I will not really care about sweet and cute…but that girl (the one next to the gas mask)looks nicely cheap. Would TL actually will allow that? Yes? No? Idk?
    I guess that is a no know to me. Looking at TL past designs, I think that will be a no.

Just sayin'.

Executive Chef
    That hairbow is absolutely aweful! It's like..taking something nice and throwing ugly halloween stuff on it. Such a shame. Reminds me of that awful eyeball soup in RS.
    And Jumpingberries12345, I really hope TL would not allow such disturbing themes in our beloved Fashion Story game. If people really wanted it, they can make a whole different game for costumes and disturbing things from fantasy land or w/e that is. I like FS for it being realistic and having clothes most people would wear irl, it help give inspiration to rl everyday dressing up.

Executive Chef
    That hairbow is absolutely aweful! It's like..taking something nice and throwing ugly halloween stuff on it. Such a shame. Reminds me of that awful eyeball soup in RS.
    And Jumpingberries12345, I really hope TL would not allow such disturbing themes in our beloved Fashion Story game. If people really wanted it, they can make a whole different game for costumes and disturbing things from fantasy land or w/e that is. I like FS for it being realistic and having clothes most people would wear irl, it help give inspiration to rl everyday dressing up.
    Well a lot of people do wear such disturbing things, they're just too underground. Hidden by the norm. I wouldn't TL putting up the grotesque but please, I NEED PASTEL GOTH ON THIS GAME!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Well a lot of people do wear such disturbing things, they're just too underground. Hidden by the norm. I wouldn't TL putting up the grotesque but please, I NEED PASTEL GOTH ON THIS GAME!
    Besides! We need more hairdos anyway, so why not Pastel Goth hair???

Executive Chef
    More Pastel Goth items!

Oh My Goth!: Weirdo Tank, Oh My Shorts, Oh My Shoes, Weirdo Sunnies

Radioactive: Stars and Studs Tee, Radioactive Shorts, Radioactive Bracelets, Lights, They Blind Me (Lights, They Blind Me would refer to the sunglasses.)

Hair and makeup ideas:

Executive Chef
    Oh! To add to the hair and make up ideas:

Executive Chef

I agree, this game is about fashion anyway, and I don't think that dressing like a freak is fashionable. Personally, I prefer fashionable and /or nice feminine and cute clothing.
    I really like the suggestions in post 13, I have a dress like this in real life and it's so beautiful with red jacket and red pumps, I'd love to have it in FS too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I agree, this game is about fashion anyway, and I don't think that dressing like a freak is fashionable. Personally, I prefer fashionable and /or nice feminine and cute clothing.
    I really like the suggestions in post 13, I have a dress like this in real life and it's so beautiful with red jacket and red pumps, I'd love to have it in FS too.
    How do you explain couture and Lady Gaga then?

I've been craving rings lately, Fashion Story needs more rings!

Floral rings:

Fairytale/Fantasy Rings:

Steampunk Rings:

Gothic Rings:

Bohemian/Hippie Rings:

Geometric Rings:

Hipster Rings:

Futuristic Rings:

Harajuku/Lolita Rings:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast