Thread: You know what's really stupid?

Farm Supplier

You know what's really stupid?

Collecting from 8 chickens several times a day for several days in a row and not getting a single golden egg.

Sorry, just needed to vent.

Rhino Keeper
    If it is any help at all, I get way more golden eggs from the hatcheries than I ever do from the chickens themselves. And, I started getting them moreso after I upgraded them as far as I could. Now that I'm thinking about it, I can't really remember getting them from individual chickens...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    If it is any help at all, I get way more golden eggs from the hatcheries than I ever do from the chickens themselves. And, I started getting them moreso after I upgraded them as far as I could. Now that I'm thinking about it, I can't really remember getting them from individual chickens...

Yeah I think it's about time to start upgrading those hatcheries. Why do chickens need such fancy digs anyway?

My pink chicken drops golden eggs somtimes, and sir piggy gave me one once....

Fashion Designer
    I think we all agree we need ROYAL CHICKENS! (or at least give new timers like me who did not got to play valentine edition a chance to get pinks), yes the drop rate of golden eggs from chicken is low, I think I have gotten my vast mayor part out of hatchery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    I think we all agree we need ROYAL CHICKENS! (or at least give new timers like me who did not got to play valentine edition a chance to get pinks), yes the drop rate of golden eggs from chicken is low, I think I have gotten my vast mayor part out of hatchery
    Royal chicken, black chicken, white chicken etc. We need more varieties of chicken. Need horses for the royal carriage too.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure what horses would give us, other than horse hair, but I would love to have a small herd of horses of different breeds.

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't we train the alicorns to pull the carriage? Then, if the traffic gets really bad, they can just take off! It'll be like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I'm not sure what horses would give us, other than horse hair, but I would love to have a small herd of horses of different breeds.
    Bow strings for the fiddlers from the Tinker Camp.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    Well the manure would make really good compost for the vegetable patch!