Thread: Dream Life

Unhappy Dream Life

Hi, I saw a thread on here to report goals that don't save on dream life. Mine have not been saving since I installed the game and they reset themselves every day when I go on it. Who can I report this to?

Thanks

Hi there. First try force closing the game and restarting your device. If that does not work, try reinstalling the game by deleting it and redownloading it from the app store. Doing this will NOT erase your saved game since your game is saved on our servers. If you are still experiencing this issue after reinstalling, please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

I will try all of the above, thanks ��

I am on level 12 of dream life & have reached level 13 4 times now, but every time I go back on it, it returns back to level 12 & all my achievements go back too.
    I play most of the other team lava games & never had this problem before.
    Can someone help please?

Hope I've posted in the right place btw

I have had the same problem with achieving s**** points and levels over and over. I reported it, and after giving them information several times got a reply that said they know they have a problem and are waiting for their engineers to come up with a solution. How long does that take??? I can't unlock any of the s**** items, it takes forever to achieve and stay on a level and I only do the s****s to make $. I have purchased items only to have them disappear and available for purchase again. This game is full of bugs. Please fix!