Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goals and their progress all disappear

Goals and their progress all disappear

I was preparing to serve my last of the requested popcorns for Lees goal in Restaurant Story, when suddenly the popcorn disappeared. When I checked to see how many were showing under my progress, ALL of my goals disappeared except the Boiling Over one for the bubble game.
    I also lost my level 2 for the french toast - I was about to serve the first one on level 2, but it regressed back to 1/2 of level 1.

I have turned off my iphone twice and reset it - but nothing is changing.

What is going on? Have I lost all of my progress toward the sequential goals?

I searched to see if I could get answers without a new thread, but couldn't find this issue.... sorry if if this is a repeat.

The same thing just happened to me. I was working like a madwoman to finish the Missed Carnival Goal. At around 11:30 AM CST it the goal changed from 4 to 3 hours left. I went to buy more wallpaper about 45 minutes ago only to find the goal was gone. It is now 12:57 PM CST & I've spent 1/2 hour reading forum, hard restarting game, deleting game, turning off device & deleting & reinstalling game again but the goal is GONE.

Executive Chef
    yeah this happens all they time... usually goals are pulled at least 3 hrs before they are supposed to

If a goal timer appears to 'skip' ahead, your device may not have synced with the server until after the goal timer had already expired.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

New Resident
    Same thing has happened to me today. Hoping it will right itself soon.

Executive Chef
    I have had the same problem today. I was serving my last serving of garlic fries and the goals disappeared.

New Resident
    In both this game and Pet Shop story I have had goals I was working on disappear with no visible timer indicating how long I had to complete the goal. When the timer is there I have not had a problem. I have only had this happen when the goal does not have a timer showing. I am ready to give up on these games.

This happened to me yesterday too. I was on the last half of the garlic fry and spicy popcorn goals. Now I have no goals at all. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, turning off my phone, etc. and I still have no goals.

New Resident

restaurant story lost goals!!!

Hi!
    My goals have suddenly been dissappeared and no new goals are coming except installing teamlava games goals Any opinion?

All of my goals are gone except to reach a level in the fashion story game. This happened as soon as that goal appeared all of the others disappeared. I have not received any new goals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast