View Poll Results: What Dragons would you like for your Island?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stick Dragon

20 10.15%
  • Panda Dragon

89 45.18%
  • Paper Dragon

39 19.80%
  • Fire/Ice Dragon (2 headed dragon)

122 61.93%
  • Rainbow Cow Dragon

36 18.27%
  • Vine Dragon

31 15.74%
  • Thorn Dragon

32 16.24%
  • Service Dragon(army, air force)

58 29.44%
  • Anniversary Dragon

59 29.95%
  • Berry Fruit Dragon

40 20.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Poll and New Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    I would really like to see service dragons. A show of respect for the men and women who defend our countries.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the idea of expanding current types (Dino, Mythic) before introducing new ones but i would like to see that Panda Dragon. If they would add new types I would like to see a bug type (mantis,beetle,butterfly,moth), Chinese themed dragon, Ice type dragons (chill, icicle, blizzard dragon) with the chances of not getting those dumb 20 hours magic and island dragons.

Don't usually like to post here but here I go: There are four major problems in the dragon story app. This game is very unique, it is very new comer friendly. It is one of the few popular dragon games that lets you try for the main goal early on in the game (diamond) unlike other dragon games that let you get the main goal close to the end of the game. Although this has its perks. It also has its cons. Older players usually have one of two problems: 1: They already have the diamond family and have no more main goal or 2: they have two many diamonds and diamond habitats only hold 1 diamond. This leads to older players being less active (not at the quitting point yet because old habits die hard) which leads to lack of food due to less farming, which, with the insane amount of food it takes to raise a dragon to epic form is not feasible.

So what is a solution? There are three short term solutions that could be implemented: Introduce a large diamond habitat, upgrade farms and make a new main element that is ultra rare. But there is a better solution, that speaks to older players perfectly in some cases.

The Mega dragons. These dragons take 10 large gems for their element to make a Mega habitat (that holds food) and another 10 gems to make a mega dragon (a dragon that earns food).

There would be fire, forest, air, water, magic, light and diamond. Yes you heard me right, diamond. You would trade 10 infinity dragons for the mega diamond habitat and 10 diamond dragons for the mega diamond dragon. The mega diamond dragon would earn food. Thus giving players a new ultimate goal and solving food and habitat problems across the board.

Banned
    Here's the Moo Dragon Kooky. I'm not an artist but I am pretty proud if I don't say so myself! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	9233

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Here's the Moo Dragon Kooky. I'm not an artist but I am pretty proud if I don't say so myself! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	9233
    You should be proud! And I am too!
    I don't even care if they never make it! I will always treasure this one more than any other dragon in the game! ( I hope you don't mind if I take a shot of it to keep for myself?!)
    Thanks Funny!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    You should be proud! And I am too!
    I don't even care if they never make it! I will always treasure this one more than any other dragon in the game! ( I hope you don't mind if I take a shot of it to keep for myself?!)
    Thanks Funny!
    Umm you should know better! Of course you can!

Rhino Keeper
    Love that a lot of the suggestions are from players on different threads, paper etc, love that the rainbow cow was included that is too funny. However funnyrandomness your moo dragon was very cute and such an icon just a shame they didn't include the archangel dragon in this poll I think that would get a lot of votes. Liked the suggestion earlier of a golden waterfall but not if you have to purchase it for hold as the prices usually defeat the purpose. Still would also like to see a world map that takes you to other species of islands to own, monsters, fairies, unicorns etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Who wants a cow dragon??? Is dragon story, not monster story!
    Last edited by maguar; 08-06-13 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Removed implied language

I think kooky deserves that panda dragon!

but what I want is: more mythic dragons and lots more decorations!!

common guys, decor isn't hard to do and everyone can get it, all the new decor is just ugly expansive banners! braf!

-Rainbow tree

-Tiki statue

-Cauldron (like in the Olympics, a flaming golden cauldron!)

-fountain (with water dragons as the spout)

-star pond ( a pond that reflects a crescent moon and little stars, for the little night dragons)

-weeping willow (tree)

-fern

-Hero statue (uh oh! Medusa dragon's latest victim!)

-cannon

-enchanted farm on fire (not usable but what looks like an enchanted farm, on fire. who let the fire dragons out!) or a small house on fire so it takes up less space..

-egg display (after put on display, it can never be used again, so like taxidermy eggs sorta)

-diamond dragon statue

Rhino Keeper
    What about a Queen of Dragons! Now that would be exciting!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast