Thread: Dragon drops

Executive Chef

Dragon drops

My dragon is finally done & grown. The first collection I got an amour. After that I've collected 5-7 times more & all I've received is a experience star & some coins. It's nothing more then collecting from a farm or any other small coin building. For the amount of time/work/energy/gems that has been put into this dragon I can say I'm a wee bit disappointed. I've carefully watched for any messages that I'm full of whatever the drop my be as my sir pigsworth. If piggy wants to give me sap & I'm full I get a message. I've yet to see this message with my dragon so I'm not getting anything in my dragon that I can tell. Any ideas guys?

Executive Chef
    Has anyone else had this issue? Am I the only one getting only coins from the dragon? Any mods have any input?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Has been reported to drop coins, coal, dragon scales, longswords, light armour, jewels, earth wisps, energy and gems. The collection time is 22 hours
    You can find this on the First page of sticky thread on the dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Please see this thread on all things dragon.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.