Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Mine

Rhino Keeper
    Besides deliveries and the newspaper is there some other way to get pickaxes and shovels? I used up 3 pickaxes I found in the newspaper and the mine has been idle since then.

Rhino Keeper
    I just used 3 axes and 10 gems. I only got 1 gold. The mine is really not worth it. I should have spend the money on sheeps and pigs.

I'm getting things that look like diamonds when I mine, what are these? Unfortunately my barn was full, so they don't show up in my inventory..... argh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie6195 View Post
    I'm getting things that look like diamonds when I mine, what are these? Unfortunately my barn was full, so they don't show up in my inventory..... argh!
    Are they red? Then they are "rubies"

Naaww, I swear sometimes I must be blonde. They're gems, duh! I didn't notice that my gem count increased. Sheesh.

The Honorable Panda
    Naaww, I swear sometimes I must be blonde. They're gems, duh! I didn't notice that my gem count increased. Sheesh.
    If these were gems, they should of be added even though your barn was full. You may want to send an email to support@teamlava.com to check your game if the gems did not get added.

(Note: I am blonde and have these moments all the time!! LOL )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before (sorry if someone has) but sometimes I'll go around the mine and get a bunch of "too far" then by the end of the dig I'll get a "very close" even though I am in the middle of a circle of too fars. I just don't understand how I can get a very close at the end, which would put the prize within 1 or 2 spaces of a too far. Anyone else get this?

I've dug up 3 or 4 in the week or so since I've unlocked the mine, and I've bought 2 fr stormie.
    They sell for top dollar.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyLou21 View Post
    Do you have to be at a certain level to repair the mine. I've expanded, but the repair box does not show up?
    I have the same problem, but clicking on the mine doesn't help, I can see only cute Piper's face and message "Hi there! That;s the mine! You can dig up iron, silver, and even gold!" and "Continue" button. What's the problem?

New Resident
    Could someone please tell me how METAL DETECTOR works? I spent two without any gain.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast