Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Mine

Mine question

How do I access the mine? I've expanded to the parcel of land in front of the entrance, but can't get into it.

Executive Chef
    You need to actually expand to the mine itself, not just the parcel of land in front of it. It is just like all the other areas of the farm that you need to eventually reach (Fishing hole and Bait Shop, Train Station, Balloon, Water Garden, Truffle Forest, etc.).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nygirl27beth View Post
    How do I access the mine? I've expanded to the parcel of land in front of the entrance, but can't get into it.
    You have not expanded yet to the mine. Tap the expand sign, and then tap the mine. Make sure you have all you need to expand (expansion papers and some cash). After expanding, you must repair the mine, make sure you get all the repairing tools on your barn. Tap the mine and you will see a pop up showing you must repair the mine. If repairing the mine is done... There you go, you can enter the mine. I hope this info helps. Happy Mining.

Executive Chef
    I have 65 pickaxes! More than enough to use on the mine. Now I just need to get more shovels (I only have 6) and I've gotten enough tools! and expand to the mine, and I've already got my mining business set Hopefully it brings in decent/well profit if so.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	708E98A5-3924-4A21-9FF6-9E2AE661E5B3.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	56037
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-19-20 at 12:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Also a question - what are rubies for?

Name:	09EF49F0-C1A1-4EA0-9EF9-CAB5C17CC14E.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	56038

I have almost 60 of them. I know they can be used in the flower shop, but what else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Also a question - what are rubies for?

Name:	09EF49F0-C1A1-4EA0-9EF9-CAB5C17CC14E.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	56038

I have almost 60 of them. I know they can be used in the flower shop, but what else?
    In the Jewelsmith there is a recipe for a necklace that uses 1 ruby and 3 gold (5 hours' crafting time).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I have 65 pickaxes! More than enough to use on the mine. Now I just need to get more shovels (I only have 6) and I've gotten enough tools! and expand to the mine, and I've already got my mining business set Hopefully it brings in decent/well profit if so.

Name:	708E98A5-3924-4A21-9FF6-9E2AE661E5B3.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	56037
    I would suggest not counting on the Mine for profit. If anything, don't go to the Mine except during events, when we need to get item drops from there. If you are like most of us, you will end up using up a lot of your tools (maybe 5) just to get one drop. You will probably end up with a lot of items from the mining that you can then use for your normal crafting needs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I would suggest not counting on the Mine for profit. If anything, don't go to the Mine except during events, when we need to get item drops from there. If you are like most of us, you will end up using up a lot of your tools (maybe 5) just to get one drop. You will probably end up with a lot of items from the mining that you can then use for your normal crafting needs.
    Then I will never use any tools in the mine unless needed to, and since I don't have to yet for challenges/events, I'll wait to expand there, as well. Thanks for telling me this!

I have more than enough rubies for now to craft a red ruby vase in the flower shop. I just need to wait 2 and a half more hours to do so.

I don't have the jewel smith yet, so I'll just craft ruby vases then but save over 20-35, for other crafts when I can get there
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-19-20 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Adding to what PookeBear said, you can usually use sell the regular game items you get from the mine during events and make a profit
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456