Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Experience points not adding and can't free Sabrina

New Resident

Experience points not adding and can't free Sabrina

Dear team,
    My experience points add up, but level stuck at 30. Has been for long time. What can I do?
    Also, I can't chop Sabrina's hair because I can't craft the axes require to do so. I actually had done 3 axes, but 2 of them disappear when I tried to use it. And now I can't seems to find axes craft room at all.
    Please help
    Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 30 is the last at the moment. You can't level up.

New Resident
    Thanks. How about crafting the chop for Sabrina?

Quote Originally Posted by happyzuzu2 View Post
    Thanks. How about crafting the chop for Sabrina?
    Force close your game. Then check your inventory for the stout axes.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

New Resident
    Hi, I've got exactly the same problem about Sabina's quest. Would you please help me as well? I tried force close the game / restart my iphone with no luck.

Thanks.

Your issue should now be resolved. Please try restarting your device, and then checking your game.

New Resident
    I am not collecting experience points in level 30. I have been there for a long time and many of my neighbors have a full blue star?

Nightclub Owner
    khnolan if you go into your profile you'll see that your xp is still going up. Your star looks full to visitors and their star looks empty to them. This thread has info on the level cap
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I also tried force closing etc with no luck. I also had chopped her hair and started the next part of the quest and it took my stuff and now it shows those things are gone from inventory AND I only have one stout ax and have to make 2 more axes. ID is ktwirlsannie please help fix, very frustrated that several force close not working

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KtwirlsAnnie View Post
    I also tried force closing etc with no luck. I also had chopped her hair and started the next part of the quest and it took my stuff and now it shows those things are gone from inventory AND I only have one stout ax and have to make 2 more axes. ID is ktwirlsannie please help fix, very frustrated that several force close not working
    Reported this over for you
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast