Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III

Fashion Designer
    Am I the only one who can't breed ice age dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Have you updated your game? It took me 3 or 4 tries but I got it so don't give up it's a common dragon! Breed winter and any magic-element dragon and cross your fingers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Have you updated your game? It took me 3 or 4 tries but I got it so don't give up it's a common dragon! Breed winter and any magic-element dragon and cross your fingers

Yes, I did, on Thursday night last week. I got the luck and wizard. I changed combo to mercury and boo, but I didn't see any ice age result in wiki calculator, so I switch back to winter magic again and getting another wizard

Beware of what you wish! I got my ice age dragon in one try and then got a Fire and Ice
    Dragon, breeding it to Fire, and since then every single combination over thirty of them have produced another Ice Age.

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying for the summer dragon and ended up getting Fairytale using Atlantis and Air, good fail for me since I don't have it yet

Executive Chef
    Yes, I did, on Thursday night last week. I got the luck and wizard. I changed combo to mercury and boo, but I didn't see any ice age result in wiki calculator, so I switch back to winter magic again and getting another wizard
    The ONLY combo to get ice dragon includes a winter. It' mandatory! I'd stick to winter + magic or peacock and persist a bit more. It'll come!
    I know it can be stressful. A friend of mine got a wizard, an aether (!) and another wizard while trying...lol

The ONLY combo to get ice dragon includes a winter. It' mandatory! I'd stick to winter + magic or peacock and persist a bit more. It'll come!
    I know it can be stressful. A friend of mine got a wizard, an aether (!) and another wizard while trying...lol
    I heard my neighbour got IceAge using Dream & Magic

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    I heard my neighbour got IceAge using Dream & Magic
    That's weird. They specifically said to use a winter dragon. :0

Fashion Designer
    winter and wizard will also get you ice age, got it first try, didn't use magic as it was still on level 3.

Fashion Designer

See! That's way I couldn't get ice age dragon, the reason i put mercury and boo coz I was trying for angel or Anubis for fail. Thanks for letting me know, and yes, I'll try only using winter and magic now.

Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    winter and wizard will also get you ice age, got it first try, didn't use magic as it was still on level 3.

Thank you

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast