Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III

Rhino Keeper
    Ready to Quit! I am disabled and play this game alot. I am so sick and tired of fails that I am ready to quit. I have spent a good deal of money breeding dragons quicky. All I get are fails after fails. It doesn't matter what dragon I try for. I have tried more than 30 times for several dragons and never got any of them. I am on a kindle and so all I can do is visit,feed,breed,expand and and evolve dragons. I dont often feed my dragons anymore as we all know it is too pricey.
    So I wait and wait for dragons to hatch that I don't want and breeding to finish for a dragon I dont want

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I am level 60 now, I am still breeding for a Social dragon, I just got a Summer dragon yesterday.

What combo do you need for Tropic dragon?
    Red + Blue 11hrs breeding time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    oh well, so i guess rarity and level of the parent dragons are irrelevant at all in breeding factors..?
    I think its all patients, persistence, and luck. I don't think rairty or lvl counts but you never know.

Rhino Keeper
    M therd is alzo
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    I am level 60 now, I am still breeding for a Social dragon, I just got a Summer dragon yesterday.
    C
    What combo do you need for Tropic dragon?
    on this website go to dragon story game guide question and comments. One the last page you will find a hepful egg chart with everything you need to know. Breeding times. Color combos.etc. on the very bottom there is a list of all dragon types and their colors. ie tropic , zodiac, pink etc

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Ready to Quit! I am disabled and play this game alot. I am so sick and tired of fails that I am ready to quit. I have spent a good deal of money breeding dragons quicky. All I get are fails after fails. It doesn't matter what dragon I try for. I have tried more than 30 times for several dragons and never got any of them. I am on a kindle and so all I can do is visit,feed,breed,expand and and evolve dragons. I dont often feed my dragons anymore as we all know it is too pricey.
    So I wait and wait for dragons to hatch that I don't want and breeding to finish for a dragon I dont want
    I kind of understand your frustration. I have the same thought of quitting as you too. I too kept having the fails after fails from breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Grrrrr I keep trying for tropic and rainbow and all I get are magic fails.... I can't take much more of these.....

Farm Supplier
    I had the same behavior and after a couple of dozen Magic fails and one Athletic, I switched to Diamond/Diamond and got my Tropic in a few tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Grrrrr I keep trying for tropic and rainbow and all I get are magic fails.... I can't take much more of these.....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Totally understand, after getting tons of magic, island, coral, firestorm, fruitful, mist... and a lot of low lever neighbors cry all days with their homeless dragons which I try bloody hard to get but unsuccessful. Playing this game quite same playing lottery, you pay a lot without knowing when you win, just depend on luck.

Fashion Designer
    Ok mindvolt/air.... here is hoping for rainbow... got 14hrs.... knowing my island it will be a mist.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Ok mindvolt/air.... here is hoping for rainbow... got 14hrs.... knowing my island it will be a mist.....
    Wish i could send you the extra rainbow egg i just got. Poor thing's gonna have to be sold. And i love the baby form, waaay more than the epic