Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III

Senior Moderator

Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III

Since the Last thread reached over 100 pages, here is a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Dragon Story Experiments/Theories

Burning to share your theories or organize experiments on how to breed your favorite Dragons? You've come to the right place! With the help of like minded Caretakers and Dragon enthusiasts, you can pool ideas on how to get those elusive, rare Dragons like the infamous Diamond Dragon.

You can also create a Group like this one, which act as mini forums to share your ideas! You can post your Group links in the Fan Links forum!

Joining a group!
    1. Click on Community at the top of the forum.
    2. Click Groups.
    3. Search for existing groups in the search box in the top right corner.
    4. If there's no existing group, you can click Create Group to make a new group!

Please search for an existing group first before you create a new group (spam is bad ;D).

Chart by Sehana
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-30-13 at 11:10 AM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Wow 3 parts. Thats a lot of posts

Executive Chef
    Lol, this thread might soon beat android parity thread lol

Fashion Designer
    Put in magic + eagle = 12hr's? I have another 10hrs on the one in the nest so won't know til morning any ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Oh should add that I have a wizard in the nest still and only a hour left on the magic/eagle baby

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Put in magic + eagle = 12hr's? I have another 10hrs on the one in the nest so won't know til morning any ideas?
    Firestorm

I'm starting to try for a mythic again (sigh yeah...still no mythic) with gold+virtue so there'll also be a tinyyyy chance of kite, unicorn and angel.

I have my Ceasar (white, yellow, green) breeding with a Night (black) and got 26 hours... What could this be?
    I am hoping it is a Pegasus but then there's nothing from my Night in it. It can't be a Bubble because there's no pink in my parents.
    Maybe a freaking Dawntree? Hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by Broggoy View Post
    I have my Ceasar (white, yellow, green) breeding with a Night (black) and got 26 hours... What could this be?
    I am hoping it is a Pegasus but then there's nothing from my Night in it. It can't be a Bubble because there's no pink in my parents.
    Could be Pegasus. I've been trying for Leo and my last three outcomes have all been blue + purple, so my Air has just been hanging out doing absolutely nothing. I'm not sure if you could be Dawntree (since it is a single element) from that, but I could be wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely Pegasus

Executive Chef
    You do have Pegasus. You can't get dawntree with that combo. Congratulations.

Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast