Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ear_ynnej View Post
    I got my first diamond dragon at level 13 with mirage and forest. Now at level 26, I got an angel dragon on the third attempt with diamond and light. As soon as I put the angel in the nest, I bred light and super trying to get independence and another 44 hours popped up!
    Lucky duck! :0 there really are lucky islands... Mine's not one of them. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    You have the Diamond Touch !
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Lucky duck! :0 there really are lucky islands... Mine's not one of them. Lol.
    Lol...Thanks. This island is lucky but my main one is much less lucky.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Yeah! The Water Dragon just sits there and relax...This issue really sucks!
    I got Independence with Dream & Fire O.o
    I got Independence with Athletic and Light, 3rd try for that combo. Had also tried Love and Water, Laserlight and Water. Fails are Winter, Love, or Magic.

Executive Chef
    I got it first try with athletic and light too

I actually thought it would be a winter but.... It wasn't lol

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone besides me see a weirddragon that is all blue and asa baby swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I have seen a few. At least 3. I thought it was a bubble but it has no pink. And i dont think they blow bubbles out of their mouths

Executive Chef

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Anyone besides me see a weirddragon that is all blue and asa baby swims backwards and blows bubbles out of its mouth? I have seen a few. At least 3. I thought it was a bubble but it has no pink. And i dont think they blow bubbles out of their mouths

Hi

I think you're talking about the water dragon
    It's a basic color which can be bought in the market. It is unbreedable unless you used a blue element in the breeding

Rhino Keeper
    It is not a water dragon. They do not swim backwards or blow bubbles kooky panda is a TL moderator I described the dragon to her and she doesnt know what it is. I am at level 68'it loks exactly like a bubble dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I and ologize do they blow bubbles out of mouth. Mine never did

Rhino Keeper
    I and ologize do they blow bubbles out of mouth. Minever did
    Still not sure if it is a water dragon kooky panda would have known. I have a waterdragon and it neverswam backwards or blew bubbles.guess it could be a glitch