Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1010

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III

  1. #701
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by SaphireTheDragon View Post
    Skeleton dragon is now limited! X_X
    I don't have skeleton yet breed boo with air and got 24 hrs epic fail

  2. #702
    Banned mrarfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Haha! Just sped out one Luck and now have 25 hrs in the den! used Royal/light.
    LOL doop! Can TL please fix our den or fix his?

  3. #703
    Banned mrarfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Bad Luck
    Metal/Forestfire=8
    Genie again I guess
    There's no PURPLE in the combo!
    Could be Stone or Fuzzy though :/

  4. #704
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    702
    Well my night egg is resting nicely on the nest, I bred a level 9 light with a level 8 poison {green/purple} and got an 8 hour time since purple is red/blue and there is green and then the white, what the heck is it? I can't figure it out, thanks

  5. #705
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,018
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I don't have skeleton yet breed boo with air and got 24 hrs epic fail
    I keep getting 24 hour fails too. I reckon I only have 2 more attempts. I have been using leopard and peacock. Not sure if I should change my combination.

  6. #706
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    Well my night egg is resting nicely on the nest, I bred a level 9 light with a level 8 poison {green/purple} and got an 8 hour time since purple is red/blue and there is green and then the white, what the heck is it? I can't figure it out, thanks
    The purple won't split. It's either a fuzzy or stone I think

  7. #707
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    The purple won't split. It's either a fuzzy or stone I think
    Thanks I was think fuzzy didn't think about stone

  8. #708
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,951
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    No I breed it when I craft my gemstone.Quartz is my one of the favourite dragon so I breed it with gemstone and virtue dragon on my 4th try
    Mamm Mia !

    OKay will give it a try too ! Thnx

  9. #709
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I keep getting 24 hour fails too. I reckon I only have 2 more attempts. I have been using leopard and peacock. Not sure if I should change my combination.
    This is my 2nd attempt and got 18 hours trickster I will trade him and collect gems for my last gemstone dragon

  10. #710
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Mamm Mia !

    OKay will give it a try too ! Thnx
    Hope u get it soon still no luck on skeleton I don't even have vampire and raven also

Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •