Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III

Quote Originally Posted by miget411 View Post
    I have over 50 tries with goblin-illusion or illusion-goblin with no luck. I won't be getting this one unless I buy it this time.

On another note....I am android and still looking for wraith. Any good combos out there?
    Don't use Illusion & Goblin! You will get Magic fails!
    Use Goblin and Magic! I guarantee there will be no Magics
    BTW...Spider leaving in 1 Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    We need the required colors to get the dragon we want.
    Some dragons take ages to get. I never managed to get a Flower Dragon or a Mask Dragon.
    But one day when we are breeding for something else they may suddenly appear ( 3 or 4 even).
    Up to the TL computers to allocate I guess.
    Mask Dragon is like an ULTRA RARE dragon! It's IMPOSSIBLE to get because of the splitting!
    I got Flower while I tried for Naga though

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Well as far as I know purple cant split.

But so: at my first example, the magic fail can come from black's blue (if it splits) and red, combining purple. This means that the magic fail doesnt come from the purple element, but combining red and blue.
    So, if the red and blue are on different sides (illusion x fire or charm x night), you can fail on magic, but when they are on the same side (goblin x magic) they cant?

As for the Anubis example, you cannot have magic fail on anubis x night. I can confirm it, used this combo many times past few weeks, got ~20 coral fails but never magic.
    Yes! Purple can't split but Metal,Tropic,Royal,Cosmic,Night,Virtue,Mythic,Gems tone,Rainbow,Stone and Dino splits! I really hate that
    That's very weird
    Yes! Anubis & Night won't give you Magic fail

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=Yes! Anubis & Night won't give you Magic fail [/QUOTE]

And no one can explain my why.

If going for vampire, anubis x night is a good choice, with no magic (neither water) fails. But diamond x night can fail to magic (and water). I dont understand why.

(Actually, I understand why diamond x night can fail magic; what I do not understand, that if you add more purple (diamond->anubis), so one more purple gem gets in the breeding system, it cant fail to pure purple magic...)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    You are true.

What I would like to know: OK illusion x goblin can fail into magic. But do they have "double" chance for night-not-splitting? This way, two black elements go into the breeding system - you know black often splits - but with 2 black gems, maybe you have better chance at least one not splitting?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Use Goblin and Magic! I guarantee there will be no Magics
    BTW...Spider leaving in 1 Day!
    I didn't get a single magic fail in all of my attempts and I didn't get any black hybrids either as fails.

Executive Chef
    Breed charm with ninja got 32hrs any suggestion plz I think it's titanic dragon sooooooooo long TL is not in my fair he also give me tough breed I hate u TL u have to care about ur players but u r so mean

Fashion Designer
    not able to find any information about the royal dragon. where does it hide? can you please answer me?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    not able to find any information about the royal dragon. where does it hide? can you please answer me?
    It's purple/yellow and 8 hrs (same as genie of course) I remember that I got it quite easily just using Magic and air
    Good luck my friend!

Banned
    Got A hunter trying for Mech. Then I realised I was using night and forestfire instead of Metal. >.<