Thread: Reached Habitat Limit?

Farm Supplier

Reached Habitat Limit?

There is probably a thread on this but I can't find it. What did you do when you reached your habitat limit? If you sold dragons, which ones?

Banned
    Sell duplicates. Play musical chairs with dragons. Recently, I've sold four diamond habitats, put two diamonds in storage and two in the colored habitats. I've sold a light habitat. Sold a mindvolt, wizard, aether and planet to rid myself of a purple habitats.

There is the oriinal habitat increase thread, where folks talk about what they did to squeeze all of their dragons onto their island!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Sell duplicates. Play musical chairs with dragons. Recently, I've sold four diamond habitats, put two diamonds in storage and two in the colored habitats. I've sold a light habitat. Sold a mindvolt, wizard, aether and planet to rid myself of a purple habitats.

There is the oriinal habitat increase thread, where folks talk about what they did to squeeze all of their dragons onto their island!
    Thank you and I'll try to find that thread. It will be hard to figure out to sell since I worked so hard to get them. I use my duplicates to trade for gems but keep the diamonds of course.