Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spot the Differences Contest!

Spot the Differences Contest!

All the sweet little bakers have been running around redecorating their Bakery upon news that Stormie is visiting! The panic level is rising and ice cream is melting all over the counters. Customers don't want to sit and eat while things are falling apart! Don't worry! The kind critters in the Bakery want to help out and slowly put things back in the right places. Of course, they are confused. They started to eat some of the desserts and randomly placed things as they saw fit. This is not going to work out well. With all the new shipments coming in, items got pushed around and it's a complete mess! It is up to you to be the Bakery Hero to Spot the Differences so that the Bakery is nice and clean for Stormie's arrival.

Use the two aerial images of the Bakery below and spot the differences between them, so bakers can revert their Shop to its former glory.

Find ALL the differences for a chance to win Gems or Gold in the game of your choice!

Contest and Rules:
    • Find ALL 15 of the differences between the two images at the bottom of this post.
    • Save image "B" to your computer and use an image editor to circle the differences. Then upload image B with your edits to an image hosting website.
    • For help on uploading an image, click here.
    • Send a PM (Private Message) to TLcontests with "Spot the Differences" in the subject line AND the link to the image you have uploaded. Be sure it is a DIRECT LINK to the image. DO NOT SEND YOUR PM TO ME
    • Your entry must include the game where you want your prize to go.
    • Your entry must be submitted as a PM by Thursday August 8th at 12 noon PDT.

Prizes:
    • The 1st player to PM TLcontests their image with all 15 differences will win 50 gems to the game of their choice. (250 Gold for Bubble Mania, Castle Story, Jewel Mania, Dragon Story, Monster Story)
    • 4 additional winners will be picked at Random from all correct PM's and will win 30 Gems to the game of their choice. (150 Gems/Gold for Bubble Mania, Castle Story, Jewel Mania, Dragon Story, Monster Story)

This thread will remain closed until winners are announced.

Here's image A!

Here's image B!(Save this image)

Thank you to all for participating! We will now be reviewing the entries

Thank you to everyone for participating! Please join me in congratulating this week's contest winners:

First Winner:
    sanya87

Randomly Selected Winners:
    Lunatic_dK
    OdinKylaTidusSylar
    kareichan
    esmeetje1990
    SesameCake

All winners should have already received their prizes in the games they have chosen. I've also included the Spot-The-Difference answer below:

Executive Chef
    Congrats to the winners

Still with items circled and can't see the differences lol it's funny

You guys have great eye sight
    Good thing I gave up after I couldn't find more than 10 since it would have been a waste a time since I still can't see

Executive Chef
    Great job everyone! Congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay I won!!! Thanks so much TL! This comes in very handy for my saving for the Stainglass dragon!

Fashion Designer
    I can't believe i won, wow, thank you so much guys!

New Resident
    I must have a different time zone,
    Because I came on here at 2:31 and the winners had already been selected..

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I tried so hard, but just couldn't find 'em all! Congrats to winners!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Congrats to the winners

Still with items circled and can't see the differences lol it's funny

You guys have great eye sight
    Good thing I gave up after I couldn't find more than 10 since it would have been a waste a time since I still can't see
    This has to be the hardest one yet. I got confused how many times I should could each mistake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast