Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest and Most Content-Rich Update EVER! -- Speculate Here [iOS]

Banned
    Oh boo! I'd just fully expanded and was about to lose some of the 600+ neighbors I have. Then I see we can expand some more so I need to agitate myself by asking for maps for at least another couple weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone notice that we can get much further on the left side of the screen? I can go so far that I don't see the islands! Even when I completely zoom out. Anyone else?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maximinidan View Post
    Anyone notice that we can get much further on the left side of the screen? I can go so far that I don't see the islands! Even when I completely zoom out. Anyone else?
    This isn't new, noticed this a few weeks ago when searching for clues for the big suprise. I don't know if you could go so far before that.

Rhino Keeper
    They will probably release all of the limited/removed dragons all at the same time and it will be total chaos. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    they will probably release all of the limited/removed dragons all at the same time and it will be total chaos. Lol
    lol!

Farm Supplier
    Hmmm... If it's the biggest update EVER, we need to think beyond the Light update (probably the biggest so far for those that can remember when it was introduced). My guess is we will see more islands/land, since it's getting pretty tricky to place the max number of habitats and still decorate nicely. Probably the introduction of another new main element (something closer to the fire or forest elements), so dragon updates aren't continually the single element combos (like stone, Dino, etc), more decor (especially if they add more land). Perhaps a new dragon to earn in the arena (or some other change for more prizes), since leviathan has been out for a while and the arena is a bit useless if you have it already and don't want another. Lastly, maybe a new function like being able to trade dragons with neighbors or something along those lines... Making gemstone dragons breedable might hint at something new like the spell shop, etc... So something interactive like a trading center. My several cents.

We have another set of clues:
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    in the game there were always 4 spots who couldn't be expanded. now 3 of them can! i don't know why, maybe it's part of that "ultimate surprise" thingy

just wanted to tell you guys!
    Here's a breakdown of current island real estate:
    Main Waterfall cliff: 31 plots (1 closed)
    North cliff: 19 plots (1 closed until Aug 1)
    Large east cliff: 26 plots (1 closed until Aug 1)
    Mid-sized southeast cliff: 13 plots (1 closed until Aug 1)
    Southwest Dawntree cliff: 9 plots (1 reserved for the unmovable Dawntree on iOS islands)
    Small south cliff: 6 plots
    There are 104 plots on every island. Until yesterday, 4 were closed, 1 reserved, and 99 available for habitats and decorations. Now 1 is closed, 1 reserved, and 102 available for habitats and decorations (103 on non-iOS islands).
    The unannounced opening of 3 closed plots suggests that TL is making room for SOMETHING. It wasn't done to accomodate current habitat constructions because we had 99 plots on which to build up to 52 habitats, so nearly half of players' real estate is either uncleared, empty or being used for decorations.
    My educated guess is that some structure in the great update will need a lot of space, requiring us to move our habitats out of the way and possibly store a good many decorations in order to build it.
    But there is one more small, but not so small, thing: They left one plot closed! The plot in the west section of the main waterfall cliff remains dark. Is this being reserved for another SOMETHING? - some permanently fixed structure like Dawntree, Outpost and Arena? Perhaps this may be a dimension portal - a gateway taking us to new territory.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the update i have not had to expand in so long i did't notice. 2 weeks to expand the new spots hope it will be released in that time
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    We have another set of clues:

Here's a breakdown of current island real estate:
    Main Waterfall cliff: 31 plots (1 closed)
    North cliff: 19 plots (1 closed until Aug 1)
    Large east cliff: 26 plots (1 closed until Aug 1)
    Mid-sized southeast cliff: 13 plots (1 closed until Aug 1)
    Southwest Dawntree cliff: 9 plots (1 reserved for the unmovable Dawntree on iOS islands)
    Small south cliff: 6 plots
    There are 104 plots on every island. Until yesterday, 4 were closed, 1 reserved, and 99 available for habitats and decorations. Now 1 is closed, 1 reserved, and 102 available for habitats and decorations (103 on non-iOS islands).
    The unannounced opening of 3 closed plots suggests that TL is making room for SOMETHING. It wasn't done to accomodate current habitat constructions because we had 99 plots on which to build up to 52 habitats, so nearly half of players' real estate is either uncleared, empty or being used for decorations.
    My educated guess is that some structure in the great update will need a lot of space, requiring us to move our habitats out of the way and possibly store a good many decorations in order to build it.
    But there is one more small, but not so small, thing: They left one plot closed! The plot in the west section of the main waterfall cliff remains dark. Is this being reserved for another SOMETHING? - some permanently fixed structure like Dawntree, Outpost and Arena? Perhaps this may be a dimension portal - a gateway taking us to new territory.

Fashion Designer
    My guess would be second den, new island, removal of color splitting and expanding on the new elements by adding Common, Rare, Super Rare dragons for all color combos adding in at least another hundred dragons.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone noticed that the treasure & stain glass habitats now hold 2 dragons instead of 1? I just saw it on an isle so I checked mine & sure enough.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast